super freekey code!(LOOK AT THIS SKYNYRD!)

• Thread starter F1man
  • 47 comments
did you make sure that the analog lite was on and press in the left analog stick in? when the test course loaded? press it a few times when the test course loads! are you sure that you have the 1.0 disc? if not try the 1.2 i did not try the 1.0 disc i just was almost 100% sure it will work! maybe that code was bad thet happened to me with one of them! i will be back with a new code!

try this one! 1.0 sim disk 800EF1E8 9999 sorry if it still does not work! it might work cuz it is a differant code! just follow the steps above then i should work!

Originally posted by meme
skynyrd provided the base code! :P i just tried to be insane and put 9999 as the value! :P

Excuse me? When did I give you that basecode? It doesn't look familiar to me...?

from your site with the test course jumps! i decided to make the jumps bigger by using your base code and putting in 9999 to make the jumps biiger but to find out it made a hole!

Originally posted by meme
from your site with the test course jumps! i decided to make the jumps bigger by using your base code and putting in 9999 to make the jumps biiger but to find out it made a hole!

OOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, ok. Lol, those codes aren't mine. They belong to the people who originally figured it out.

Hey, I just thought of something...there should be a bottom to it! unless the game completely glitches out, there should definately be a bottom to the holes.

Back