SUPER GT 2016 Series ( TNR_FILO GT500 Champion, Harsk100 GT300 Champion )Finished 

• Thread starter Toshost
  • 348 comments

From Round 2 to the end, do you have problem with moving the races 1 hour back?

• Yes, i don't have problem with that.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, i won't be able to participate.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Its the same for me.

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the timetable is the same with the Saturday races, then I will have to withdraw from the series. I run my series a bit earlier, it ends at 20:00 UTC and I cannot change the date as I am not free on either weekdays nor weekends due to work and other events as well.

EDITED: My series will be cancelled, MAYBE, so I have a bit of a chance to race.

If the timetable is the same with the Saturday races, then I will have to withdraw from the series. I run my series a bit earlier, it ends at 20:00 UTC and I cannot change the date as I am not free on either weekdays nor weekends due to work and other events as well.

EDITED: My series will be cancelled, MAYBE, so I have a bit of a chance to race.

Hm let me know ASAP please, so i would be sure that we will not change the time of the races.

I have the next race the Friday upcoming, and if I am not able to run it due to disconnections, I will cancel the series.

I have the next race the Friday upcoming, and if I am not able to run it due to disconnections, I will cancel the series.

Ok so after next friday we will decide what to do, when does your series start and end i think you said only that they end at 20:00 UTC.

Ok so after next friday we will decide what to do, when does your series start and end i think you said only that they end at 20:00 UTC.
Look, V.E.R.T. Super GT (series name):
-Has a lobby open at 17:00 UTC
-Starts the race around 17:45
-Ends the race at around 19:00 (sorry I misunderstood earlier)

Back