SUPER GT 2016 Series ( TNR_FILO GT500 Champion, Harsk100 GT300 Champion )Finished 

• Thread starter Toshost
  • 348 comments

From Round 2 to the end, do you have problem with moving the races 1 hour back?

• Yes, i don't have problem with that.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, i won't be able to participate.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Its the same for me.

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pictures added from the Official test session! Click on the "Photo Gallery" link on the OP.
Cheers
Why aren't the results of Pre-Season Test posted? I know that it's just a TT Event, but I had won the GT300 class in that event....

Very good photos Todor! Have a question, can I help with photography in the next races?

I mean, can I take some pictures and post them here as well?

I have a few questions if you guys can answer me.

1- how does the GT300 and GT500 both in the same lobby, I dont get how does that work.
2-Are you still accepting entries
3-If Yes, do you mind a guy with not so much experience and skills.

I have a few questions if you guys can answer me.

1- how does the GT300 and GT500 both in the same lobby, I dont get how does that work.
2-Are you still accepting entries
3-If Yes, do you mind a guy with not so much experience and skills.
1. GT500 and GT300 race together. GT500 cars with GT300 cars on the track. So both categories are in the same lobby.
2. Yes we are still accepting entries. Check the car list in Page 1.
3. No problem. Just try to keep it clean.

Hope I helped!

1. GT500 and GT300 race together. GT500 cars with GT300 cars on the track. So both categories are in the same lobby.
2. Yes we are still accepting entries. Check the car list in Page 1.
3. No problem. Just try to keep it clean.

Hope I helped!

hmmm, interesting.

I mean the timing is kinda early for me but i think i can make it.

as for the car, It seems I have to know which cars are left to pick because you cant repeat or so I read in the 1st page.
(I plan on doing GT300, which is easier i guess given less HP and PP, any suggestions are welcome).

yeah i need someone else to race in gt300 besides harsk, harsk is a challenge he's pretty fast but i kinda wish i had more people to deal with

Thanks I guess I'll go around today burning wheels and being slow on the track seeing how do they perform.

I guess tunning is availiable, as long as I abide to the fixed KG and HP?

Yes, tuning allowed to your liking. Weight and power are fixed and can be viewed in the Regulations linked in the OP.

Thanks for writing here guys i was off these days, had a lot of work, @komuya23 i recommend startig with GT300 car :) and i will be expecting your choice soon!
Cheers

I'm new to GT6 (Played GT5 for 2 years), and I was searching for the track to do some laps and I realized its not there, so I guessed is one of those "new community made" tracks, but I have no clue how to get it, or where, and whats the easier mode, if someone could link me to a quick guide or PM me a short brief on how to do it, that would be awesome.

@Toshost I'm between the BMW Z4 or the SLS

I'm new to GT6 (Played GT5 for 2 years), and I was searching for the track to do some laps and I realized its not there, so I guessed is one of those "new community made" tracks, but I have no clue how to get it, or where, and whats the easier mode, if someone could link me to a quick guide or PM me a short brief on how to do it, that would be awesome.

@Toshost I'm between the BMW Z4 or the SLS

Basically it's an app you can download on your tablet (not on phone) for Apple or Android..but as you don't will really need this, you can easily download it from someone else. I haven't checked if Toshost has all the custom tracks downloaded on his profile but I'm pretty sure he has, so it's easier for you to go on his profile (in GT6 then, not on here) and download it from him so you can start testing..

But also a tip to be faster: try to do as many laps as possible so you can see where you can go a bit faster and as long you can maintain this, you're good to go because consistency is key and as long you're being consistent, nothing can go wrong. So I'd say..practice a lot and you will eventually get there.

Basically it's an app you can download on your tablet (not on phone) for Apple or Android..but as you don't will really need this, you can easily download it from someone else. I haven't checked if Toshost has all the custom tracks downloaded on his profile but I'm pretty sure he has, so it's easier for you to go on his profile (in GT6 then, not on here) and download it from him so you can start testing..

But also a tip to be faster: try to do as many laps as possible so you can see where you can go a bit faster and as long you can maintain this, you're good to go because consistency is key and as long you're being consistent, nothing can go wrong. So I'd say..practice a lot and you will eventually get there.

Thanks a lot.

I'll go check and do that when I have access to my PS3 (i'll also add @Toshost so check for a friend request :P ).
thanks a lot

About the track, since I have no clue about it (havent watched JGTC nor seen action live on that track) I guess ill have to take it slow and grow bit by bit, I dont mind grinding practices, because they're good and I enjoy getting faster laps, more often than not my problem was linked to either having an awful set up (tuning) or just trying to be faster and going off track and ruining my chances in racing.

Anyway, you guys are all helping me, so its a big plus already.

Thanks a lot.

I'll go check and do that when I have access to my PS3 (i'll also add @Toshost so check for a friend request :P ).
thanks a lot

About the track, since I have no clue about it (havent watched JGTC nor seen action live on that track) I guess ill have to take it slow and grow bit by bit, I dont mind grinding practices, because they're good and I enjoy getting faster laps, more often than not my problem was linked to either having an awful set up (tuning) or just trying to be faster and going off track and ruining my chances in racing.

Anyway, you guys are all helping me, so its a big plus already.

Good mate, the track is on my profile in community, i will add you tomorrow so you can get it. :D

Good mate, the track is on my profile in community, i will add you tomorrow so you can get it. :D

thanks fam!.

About the cars, I tested for 15m both the Z4 and the SLS, i've got the feeling the Merc is way easier to handle and has a slight better grip and less oversteer given the weight distribution and configuration (std, didnt touch or tune any car yet) But the Z4 LOOOKS SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL HOLY ****, so i think ill go with the bavarian racer.

thanks fam!.

About the cars, I tested for 15m both the Z4 and the SLS, i've got the feeling the Merc is way easier to handle and has a slight better grip and less oversteer given the weight distribution and configuration (std, didnt touch or tune any car yet) But the Z4 LOOOKS SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL HOLY ****, so i think ill go with the bavarian racer.

Ok man you got it!

thanks fam!.

Too bad it sounds like a vaccuum cleaner...because in the world..that car sounds amazing, the howling sound of the Z4

sorry for double post.
3188153.png

Super GT Round 1 Okayama International Circuit.
The following drivers are signed up to this series and the need to be there tomorrow:

@Toshost
@Harsk100
@Jam__155
@Will Houston
@Warbeast101
@RacingHardTV
@Jfrod
@J_Starscream
@CrazyJohn
@swiftsmith
@LITTLEBLACKO
@Dkolkman