SUPER GT 2016 Series ( TNR_FILO GT500 Champion, Harsk100 GT300 Champion )Finished 

• Thread starter Toshost
  • 348 comments

From Round 2 to the end, do you have problem with moving the races 1 hour back?

• Yes, i don't have problem with that.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, i won't be able to participate.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Its the same for me.

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok so around 10 laps in a totally new circuit for me and got 1.35.xxx, be real and tell me how bad it is @Toshost.

Also miku told me i have to lower my HP 5 more down to 365 for the z4, I think im in for a hard hour and a half :banghead:

ok so around 10 laps in a totally new circuit for me and got 1.35.xxx, be real and tell me how bad it is @Toshost.

Also miku told me i have to lower my HP 5 more down to 365 for the z4, I think im in for a hard hour and a half :banghead:

Hmm well me and Alex did some practice today and i done 1:30 with the BMW he did 1:29. 👍

will there be a practice lobby open tonight? is there a club i need to join to race?

Well we had a lobby open from 11:00 to 13:30 for practice, i think i can make another one tonight. Also join the club if you want its just a plan B to use a club lobby in case of bad servers or connection. :cheers:

Hmm well me and Alex did some practice today and i done 1:30 with the BMW he did 1:29. 👍

Well we had a lobby open from 11:00 to 13:30 for practice, i think i can make another one tonight. Also join the club if you want its just a plan B to use a club lobby in case of bad servers or connection. :cheers:

Ok, ill try to shape it to high 32s or low 33's at least lol.

also whats the club name so i join too, pray for the best, expect the worst from PSN servers.

@Toshost i have a few questions Idk if i didnt see them in the 1st page or what.

1-Do i have to change tyre compound or can i race 100% with the same
2-it said 1.30hs of racing, but I guess its a set of laps, how many?
3-Whats the weather for today?

1-I think so.
2-Race timer will be set to 90 minutes, so its a timed race not laps.
3-I'd say cloudy, that's what we've been racing in all week.

I just saw the weather at the moment in Okayama and its stays the same, Sunny with light clouds which is 10% weather in game.

@Toshost i have a few questions Idk if i didnt see them in the 1st page or what.

1-Do i have to change tyre compound or can i race 100% with the same
2-it said 1.30hs of racing, but I guess its a set of laps, how many?
3-Whats the weather for today?

Answers for all of your questions you can find by reading the rules. :cheers:

I just saw the weather at the moment in Okayama and its stays the same, Sunny with light clouds which is 10% weather in game.

Answers for all of your questions you can find by reading the rules. :cheers:

I just read them again, I guess you can set in the lobby to have a tyre compound change, interesting, was never aware of it.

About the recent poll: The race will start at 17:30 GMT from there on?

I think i made a pointless poll.... also John will not be able to attend so lets just wait until the poll drops off because for whatever reason it doesn't let me delete it.

image.jpeg

Seriously i am getting pissed off...

Back