SUPER GT CARS WANTED! 4 Carbon X1s ready to trade NOW!

  • Thread starter Thread starter NEO_saffy_7
  • 73 comments
  • 3,075 views
Send the Woodone GT-R to you...

Best Regards

Jochen
 
I got a new and a old calsonic GT-R, a red super gt NSX (don`t know the official name, but it has 0 miles and awesome startup sound), chrome GT-R and a minolta with about 600kms.

PM me if your interested
 
Perfect trade and trader. Thank you, if every one is so top in business.

Fast, correct infos.

Have a nive day.

Jochen
 
gtr lm prototype race car??? from ucd but low miles IIRC. ?
 
Perfect trade and trader. Thank you, if every one is so top in business.

Fast, correct infos.

Have a nive day.

Jochen


thanks :) have a nice day
 
Honda Arta NSX '00 for the carbon X2010? I could trade it right away, secondary account ID is RetriHK
 
C.D
Honda Arta NSX '00 for the carbon X2010? I could trade it right away, secondary account ID is RetriHK

i can send x1 tomorrow, is that ok?
 
i can send x1 tomorrow, is that ok?

yeah, I'll send you the NSX in advance though, what's your PSN ID?

EDIT: oh nvm, it's NEO_saffy_7, gonna add you in a moment
 
friend request sent, it'd be great if you could accept it within 3 hours so I can send the NSX before the trade window closes down.
 
C.D
friend request sent, it'd be great if you could accept it within 3 hours so I can send the NSX before the trade window closes down.

accepted
 
Is there any super gt car you need?I only have the MOUTUL AUTECH GT-R '08
 
Is there any super gt car you need?I only have the MOUTUL AUTECH GT-R '08

yes, i'll take the MOUTUL AUTECH GT-R '08 :)

please add NEO_saffy_7

please note i will be able to send tomorrow (after 12 hours)
 
Awsome i am willing to wait.
 
I'll give you a 2D Race Car for the X1?
 
Any chance to trade a full race modded camaro or challenger for a X-1? I'd be willing to trade more then one of the RM cars (your pick) for the X-1, just let me know what ones you'd like.


I'll even paint it if I have the colors requested. :)

Thanks much.
 
Any chance to trade a full race modded camaro or challenger for a X-1? I'd be willing to trade more then one of the RM cars for the X-1.

Thanks much.

no sorry mate.
 
deal, i'll be able to send tomorrow....

PSN: NEO_saffy_7

Ok, I havent long traded a car so I'll send tomorrow aswell.
Not sure if the trade thing resets at midnight or 24hours after you've traded a car. Do you know when it resets?
 
Ok, I havent long traded a car so I'll send tomorrow aswell.
Not sure if the trade thing resets at midnight or 24hours after you've traded a car. Do you know when it resets?

it resets after midnight.
 
The historic Toyota 7 race car. I'm 99% sure it's zero miles.
 
Back