- 1,113

- United Kingdom
No, the sounds are always too clean, predictable and weak sounding, and GT's are still more so compared to the competition, maybe GT's are more "accurate" in some ways but they are no way there yet.
This will always be the case until all sounds are "modeled" (simulated/created on the fly) with all aspects and systems of a car contributing to the simulation. Obviously this is a loooooooong off way away if ever.
Sound is probably even more complicated to do properly than the physics.
Sound would be if it was all done live blending like gt5 is but if I'm honest I would rather have the real sounds dubbed over when decelerating even if it makes it predictable it would sound amazing and any way this is like what shift does and it works for them fine. I would rather be able to say that sounds real rather than saying thats made real time but sounds crap!