Super GT midday lobby

  • Thread starter Thread starter HakiraDyson
  • 12 comments
  • 684 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

HakiraDyson

Premium
Messages
110
Messages
slyakagreyfox
Messages
slyakagreyfox07
Hey everyone. I'm starting a Super GT lobby at Tokyo R246. All are welcome. The room is called Super GT 500 and 300 and my psn id is Slyakagreyfox
 
any rules
 
Stock Super GT cars (Lexus Sc430's can have stage 2 turbo). Hp limit at 522. That's it.
 
see you at night
 
Its open now
 
I sent you a friend request, are you still playing?
 
yeah what's your psn?
 
Same as my username here
 
Definitely a BUMP but got a really good room going! All welcome to join! Super GT 300 and 500. Add my psn if you need to find it: slyakagreyfox. Were at Nurburgring GP/F now!
 
Good job yesterday Fox. If this is a regular thing I'll be looking you up through the community to see if you are around and hosting. It's hard to find a well run GT 300/500 lobby. I was in a pretty competitive one yesterday and each time I made it to the lead in several races, I'd conveniently get bumped into the grass or the barrier, followed up with an "Oh sorry", by someone who would then conveniently go on to victory. Once is an accident...
 
I add you last night , but no acction . tonight you will be there?
 
I was looking for your room last night but cant find this room
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back