• 1,268 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching via JSports 4.

EDIT - My big livery worry, Drago, has turned out rather nice:

upload_2015-4-4_6-48-32.png

GT300 about to go off.

Last edited:
Well that looks like a Lexus benefit tomorrow.

Still, I do now have a new favourite GT300 car. VivaC 86 MC

Last edited:
It's going to be pretty good, I think. Turvey did a spectacular job in the NSX.

I just had to be right about that, didn't I? It seems I have a knack for guessing the bad things in the right way, god dammit Japan. :indiff:

Oh well, can anyone direct me to a stream that is not Japan-exclusive? If you can?
Are you part of the Facebook group?

Im quite lucky, Ive just moved to Japan and live close to Suzuka. Im going to try and go to the Suzuka race when it comes around. Cant wait!

Im quite lucky, Ive just moved to Japan and live close to Suzuka. Im going to try and go to the Suzuka race when it comes around. Cant wait!
Well the Suzuka 1000km is the biggest race of the season as well.

1234931504682.jpg

Do us a favor if you get the chance. If you can, find out if, Le Mans, France is one of Suzuka's twin/sister cities. There was something about it on Wikipedia and I'm curious to see if this is truly the case.

Well the Suzuka 1000km is the biggest race of the season as well.

Oh sweet, did not no that. I know almost nothing about JGTC lol is it a similar event to the Bathurst 1000? Definitely cant wait now

Do us a favor if you get the chance. If you can, find out if, Le Mans, France is one of Suzuka's twin/sister cities. There was something about it on Wikipedia and I'm curious to see if this is truly the case.

Sorry not sure what that means?? Sister city in terms of what? lol

Oh sweet, did not no that. I know almost nothing about JGTC lol is it a similar event to the Bathurst 1000? Definitely cant wait now
Kind of; less of the prestige but definitely the biggest of the calendar.

Guess Germany is screwed over again due to GEMA not allowing any Youtube streams here. Guess I'll have to hope the low quality stream I've been using the past years will have a JSports4 stream instead of the crisp Radio LeMans version.

Does anyone know if RLM streams parallel on other services than Youtube? My japanese is only good enough to pick up a bit on what is being said on J-Sports4.

Guess Germany is screwed over again due to GEMA not allowing any Youtube streams here. Guess I'll have to hope the low quality stream I've been using the past years will have a JSports4 stream instead of the crisp Radio LeMans version.

Does anyone know if RLM streams parallel on other services than Youtube? My japanese is only good enough to pick up a bit on what is being said on J-Sports4.
And I thought it was just North America being screwed over...:indiff:

Does anyone know if RLM streams parallel on other services than Youtube? My japanese is only good enough to pick up a bit on what is being said on J-Sports4
You can listen in on Radio Le Mans and then just mute the JSports stream.

Guess Germany is screwed over again due to GEMA not allowing any Youtube streams here.
Just do what you can with the J Sports BS feed (in Japan, BS stands for "Broadcast Satellite", not... yea, you know) until after the race.
After the race, the Nissan/RLM stream will become available worldwide as a standard YouTube video.

And I thought it was just North America being screwed over...:indiff:
Just wait 'till Fox Sports picks it up and blocks RLM's streams. Nothing short of hell.

hsv
You can listen in on Radio Le Mans and then just mute the JSports stream.
Good idea from HSV there.

A little GT300 horsepower test:

I took the BRZ on GT6, tuned it fully (to 445hp), and stuck RS tyres on it (what I feel the closest is to a fresh set of Super GT rubber when working well with the track).

I took it to Fuji, and tried to get as close as I could to the 1:33 GT300 record. It'd give a vague indication as to how much power they're running. After 5 good laps, the best I could get was 5 seconds off. Absolute best. It was on my best setup too, so I honestly can't see where I could make up time.

Very interesting little test. Not a precise reflection of reality, but it does indicate the kind of power levels they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back