Super Mission 4 is a nightmare!

• Thread starter Devil240Z
  • 36 comments
I have uploaded the files, now you need to do the download part. đź‘Ť
:bowdown:

Did you gold Super Mission 5 (the Ford GT duel on Nordschleife)? I almost always end up rammed by IA or hit a wall. Best finish 17 sec off, bronze...

Don't try to win the S-5 mission, let the Ford GT pass you on the back straight and use it as a draughting partner to help you along it can be done by beating that car, I silvered it by winning, but staying behind that car in the final sector worked for me as I didn't waste time racing it.

Here's my vid of S-5

Finally golded Super Mission 5! by almost 4 seconds too.

jonboy, I passed IA between turns 7 and 8 (very early, just before you see the first red cones) then pushed all the way. Key was holding the IA from passing, especially in the long straight near the end.

Is there's a way to upload vid from ps3 to the web without filming it (I got a crappy phone)

I have uploaded the files, now you need to do the download part. đź‘Ť
thanks but golded it already, and hated it so not gonna retry.

If you're just looking for gold in licence tests & missions most cases use ASM & TCS on 0. The ferrari at apricot hill is the most frustrating ASM helped a lot especially when the 458 keeps pitting you.
The S5 mission with the GT around the nurb is easier to gold I used ASM & TCS on 1. Get in front of the white GT after the start (not hard) but let him take the lead in the final straight & slipstream even if you haven't got the nerve to overtake you will still get gold. BTW Im a DS3 user.

Last edited:
Gold wasn't so hard you really got brake early/a lot, but man it's not a fun car to drive.

Super Mission 5, Nordschleife with Ford GTs, is mine (nightmare), 17 secs off gold...
Also, my nightmare. that GT is so slippery.

Finally Golded it using some of the above tips. Stayed on his butt the entire race and drafted on the long straight. Passed him on the "S" before the finish....sweaty palms :lol:

Back