Super Taikyu Series

• Thread starter Sheron
  • 125 comments
Audi Team DreamDrive
dd-660x440.jpg

We're all just spoiled for racing this season. I don't think I have enough screens to watch all the racing this weekend.

Live from Motegi, it's the first broadcast of Super Taikyu TV! We'll have some sort of live coverage of Saturday's race which starts at 1:50 PM JST / 12:50 AM EDT / 5:50 AM BST!

https://www.webcartop.jp/2017/06/122657
Honda Access announced that Keiichi Tsuchiya, who is familiar with the nickname of "Drichin" in the third race of Super Taikyu to be held at Suzuka Circuit on 10th and 11th June 2017 will participate further. Tsuchiya is scheduled to participate in the fourth round of autopolis.

S Superior durable ride machine that is familiar with nickname is resistance number 97 Modulo CIVIC TCR. In addition to Keiichi Tsuchiya, the driver will challenge the 3 racers of Mr. Nagami Ryu who is participating in the WTCC and Hidekuni Konai who has made a record at the Honda one makeup race

A preview of this weekend's Suzuka 4 Hour Endurance Race - including the racing return of the "Drift King" Keiichi Tsuchiya + the debut of the Volkswagen Golf TCR, a Last Chance Qualifying race to set the grid for the main event, plus information and resources including an unofficial translation of the entry list!

https://supergtworld.wordpress.com/...zuka-4-hours-preview-survival-of-the-fastest/

Link to the main event live stream on Super Taikyu TV:

I couldn't bother with Google translating the text but the video was nice, great sound from the boxer engine and I do like the general design of the GT86/BRZ. Not sure if this race car has a naturally aspirated or turbo engine though.

I couldn't bother with Google translating the text but the video was nice, great sound from the boxer engine and I do like the general design of the GT86/BRZ. Not sure if this race car has a naturally aspirated or turbo engine though.
The 86
Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

Ooh ~ Cute. I'm wearing a different aero or a shake-down, I will participate in this week's test of s resistance! A lot of conversations and getting along! ^ ^ Come to play! There's a night driving.
The only Super TaikyuST-4/5 cars I know of, that have turbos, are the Demio(MAzda2) Diesel and Axela(MAzda3) Diesel.

Civic
Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

"Serious announcement!" "The Pirelli Super Endurance series 2019, which kicks off at Suzuka on Saturday, March 23, will be entered as" Saenai Kano Fine Racing with RFC "this year! We will compete in two classes this season and aim for the podium! Body design also public, please support by all means!

Back