[SuperGT] Euro GT500 - Season 9 - Champions: NissmanR32 and TOM's UK Petronas RacingOpen 

• Thread starter nissman
  • 711 comments
A real shame since there is just 2 races left. :(
I'd say its worth a try next week, but need to be prepared to cancel. its no point in racing if the conditions is like they where today.

Well with only two rounds left we should probably give it another go next week.

This is most likely the last EGT500 season so I would really like to finish with all rounds completed.

It seems that me, Aug and D15 have to most unstable connection, I did a ping test today and my connection is solid enough, so my guess is the game and servers are broken at the moment. I will do my best during the week to make my connection somewhat better, give a call to my suplier but I doubt this will help with the GT servers lately.

Anyway Spa is postopned till next week guys, I for one am not getting my hopes up, but we'll give it another try.

Well with only two rounds left we should probably give it another go next week.

This is most likely the last EGT500 season so I would really like to finish with all rounds completed.

It seems that me, Aug and D15 have to most unstable connection, I did a ping test today and my connection is solid enough, so my guess is the game and servers are broken at the moment. I will do my best during the week to make my connection somewhat better, give a call to my suplier but I doubt this will help with the GT servers lately.

Anyway Spa is postopned till next week guys, I for one am not getting my hopes up, but we'll give it another try.
Yeah, its not that you have a bad connection, it's PD's ****** servers that somehow can't cooperate with said connection. somehow...

Anyway, it should definitely be the last season on GT6, but I hope you'll be back on GTsport? :)

Yeah, its not that you have a bad connection, it's PD's ****** servers that somehow can't cooperate with said connection. somehow...

Anyway, it should definitely be the last season on GT6, but I hope you'll be back on GTsport? :)

At the moment I'm thinking about other racing sims like iRacing or Project Cars. But when GTsport comes out I sure I will give it a go.

The only way I will resub to iRacing is if I buy a new wheel. Racing without a clutch loses you time and I hate having to use button for the clutch

After the season, if anyone here has a PC and would like to race on Pcars once in a while, add me for steam!

Its a shame this is our last season on GT6 and the servers are ruining it. Who knows, they might get fixed over the summer! Me and Lozza are actually travelling this summer so it would be an awesome surprise to come back to England to find the servers work for one final championship!

Actually I'm an empty re-filled glass kind of guy. :dunce:

But seriously, lets see if we get a server maintance some time soon and we'll see whats the situation.

I would gladly do another season on GT6 if the servers are sorted.
PSN had a maintenance on Wednesday March 2.

I would say too full to be a glass. Trololol
6904404229_6f4120c914_b.jpg

Worst race ever! so extremely pissed at myself for messing up a sure 2'nd!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

🤬 lost the will to live right now.

Those 3 liters is gonna bug me for months to come. I had the chance to make a clean streak of never missing the podium during the whole season, wich would have been a feat concidering the ballast. and then I pull this:censored:.

If the race would have been 3 laps it would have been fine because then you can adjust and repair your misstake in the final stint, now I had to do 12 laps to repair it, something that just was not possible.

Gah, championship already won, but feels very hollow I must say.

Again , sorry @LLOYDZELITE69 . was the 1st time i was able to be quick directly after start with one hand , i was lucky to avoid spinning in the raidillon in the first laps ...

i was actually struggling to get on same pace as last week , so i remembered lloydz answering erazers question about downforce ,saying he's using max min . I tried it and liked it , feels awesome actually .. i think lots of people could have the same pace , so , here's what i used
75 55
11.98 12.13
1 1
1 1
7 7

bb 5 5

lsd 5 9 5

df 400 350

hope you enjoy .

Last edited:
Back