[SuperGT] Euro GT500 - Season 9 - Champions: NissmanR32 and TOM's UK Petronas RacingOpen 

• Thread starter nissman
  • 711 comments
Round 6 Silverstone Results:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Obviously a very frustrating night yesterday. I won't even lose words about the servers.

I do apologise to all drivers that had to leave early as it was getting too late. But we can't postopne the races every week, yesterday should be our last race of the season and we just barely finished Rd.6, if we keep going at this pace we'll finish season in the summer. So the race had to be done yesterday no matter what.

I hope you guys didn't lose motivation to finish the season and will show up next week at the iconic Spa and Fuji.

I sure do hope PSN maintnance is scheduled soon, because this is a discrase lately.

Last edited:
I'm dissapointed you had to leave too!
I was actually not aware yesterday would count, I thougt it was reverted to a testrace due to the network issues, and that it would be postponed.
I dont know if its any consulation, but you would have not been able to take the title anyway, even if you would have won it and the remaining 2, you would still only have ended up with 94 points.:guilty:

I'm dissapointed you had to leave too!
I was actually not aware yesterday would count, I thougt it was reverted to a testrace due to the network issues, and that it would be postponed.
I dont know if its any consulation, but you would have not been able to take the title anyway, even if you would have won it and the remaining 2, you would still only have ended up with 94 points.:guilty:

Not sure what you would think the race will not count. Nobody said that it will be postponed in lobby and I mentioned several times that the race will be done no matter what.

i have fibre in my block and use a wire .
and actually bit disappointed that i had to leave , i made everything that day to be there on time.

You both seem to have issues connecting. Specte, try wiring up please, and opening your ports.

If its two drivers having issues we will try and fix it for 30 mins and from now on one will have to leave as we can't keep stalling for a hour. Either one of the guys who can't see more than one guy has to leave or a flip a coin.

You will have to get a wired connection for tomorrows race mate. There was a rule in previous season that drivers must have a wired connection.

With the servers lately this rule will be re-activated.

If we have another delay tomorrow it will be maximum 30 min. Race start must be at 20:30gmt at the latest.

Drivers that can not connect in time or having constant ghosting issues, after 30 minutes of trying, will have to skip the week.

I don't want to be a party breaker but the series comes in first place. We can't postopne races every week.

@Friday_GTRP wake up :lol:

Try and get in early today guys, change your oil and everything before you join. When the stewards say stay in the pits, please stay in the pits. Last week 2 or 3 people didn't listen, we do these things for a reason.

Back