[SuperGT] Euro GT500 - Season 9 - Champions: NissmanR32 and TOM's UK Petronas RacingOpen 

• Thread starter nissman
  • 711 comments
Actually I could still get the championship mathematically mate. But I highly doubt it with you having no ballast in last round.
Yeah, I saw that, I must have misscalculated.
Dont know how I managed to get it so wrong, sorry. :)

See you tomorrow mate! I'm gonna try to win the last one, but it will not be easy, I know aughablo is very strong at fuji.

Guys. @nissman has informed me he is too ill to race tonight. As it's possibly the last season/race we will do on Gt6 I feel it would be a shame to race without him after all the hard work he has put in to organising it all and working out points tables etc. My suggestion is we could postpone until next week so that he can join us. What do you guys think? Put to a vote?

If the majority of you want to race tonight then we will go ahead and finish the season as planned. But if you're all ok to postpone then we will do that :)

If no one opposes postponing before 7pm GMT then I assume all ok to to wait. I will then open a room at the usual time for some practice/casual races of shorter length. So feel free to join that!

If the majority of you want to race tonight then we will go ahead and finish the season as planned. But if you're all ok to postpone then we will do that :)

If no one opposes postponing before 7pm GMT then I assume all ok to to wait. I will then open a room at the usual time for some practice/casual races of shorter length. So feel free to join that!

Edit: sorry for repeat post. Mobile was being slow.

Room open. It's public lobby, so add me on PSN (lozzaiscool) or look for 'Euro GT500 practice' room after selecting Fuji in track selection. Hope to see some of you for some racing shortly :)

Thanks ever so much guys for nothing having a problem to postpone the race. I really fell ill this week, I haven't eaten in three days, today will be the first time I'll have a proper meal this week. I usually have minor cold's that go away in two days but this was on another level. :indiff:

I really do apologise for another delay but I think we all rather race with a full grid of season commited drivers.

I noticed @SkengD would also miss the race this week and I think my teammate @xStretch- might get his internet back in time for next week race so we should have a proper season finale at Fuji!

You'll need some luck with team points in final round @lozzaiscool & @mirial but everything is possible these days.

Hopefully Dino is on the grid next week so we can join in on the team battle.

Last edited:
Race Day!

Japan-Mt.Fuji_.jpg

See you guys later , zero practice but that is how i been doing it all season .

Should be fun .

I would like to thanks Niss and everyone else for sharing setups with me this season .

Back