SuperLight Touring Cup (sub 900kg RM/TC cars) Spots open!

  • Thread starter Thread starter freshseth83
  • 160 comments
  • 7,529 views
Yeah. I'll open a room around 4pm our time. Seeing it's valentines day my g/f will prolly wanna do something so I might not be able to stay for long.

Mine went to work. :( We're doing something this weekend. :)
 
Gotta room open now...

1472-6118-4259-7714-5502
 
Put me down on the Lotus, still not sure of color and all that.

Which weeknight and time we will be running?
 
About the teams, must we be in teams, or can some be like privateers, solo?
 
You can run solo if you wish. Or you can be a part of a team and run the same colors. We'll be doing Thursday evenings at 7pm eastern time GMT -5 (midnight GMT).
 
I think I'll be solo then. Unless there is a team championship, and somebody wants a clean, slow driver in their team. :)
 
Well I wanted teams. But I can do away with that if that's what everyone wants. I thought it'd be cool to have matching cars or two or three.
 
I understand. It is a nice sight to see matching cars.
So, is there anyone who'll want me in their team?
I don't ask for a big salary, am flexible concerning the hours.......
:P
 
I understand. It is a nice sight to see matching cars.
So, is there anyone who'll want me in their team?
I don't ask for a big salary, am flexible concerning the hours.......
:P

Hey seth, change my team name to CrazyGuysRacing please and Fran can join me if he wants to.
 
Seth, my team name is Michelin Racing and my time zone is GMT -3.
 
I changed it for you. Now you tell me your car/wheel color and were set.
 
Hey, runner. Thx for the invite.
I'll gladly join you. :D
 
I changed it for you. Now you tell me your car/wheel color and were set.

Mustard Yellow (An Elise has to be yellow, just like an Impreza has to be blue with gold wheels) with Enkei JS+M wheels painted in Ebony Black Pearl Effect.
 
Going to have to pull out of this, its too late for me and I just dont have enough time. Best of luck with it!
 
Hey, runner. Thx for the invite.
I'll gladly join you. :D

Awesome. The colors are posted on the front page. Your wheels don't have to match mine and the color on them can be what ever red you decide. As long as your car is Matte Red.

Seth, can you add Fran1001 to CrazyGuysRacing please. 👍
 
Ok, details updated. Sorry it's too late for you Rossington.
 
Hi seyh,
What are we doing this Thursday? :)
 
I'm thinking some quick races at Rome Reverse and a Created Track.
 
sounds good. I'll be there. :)
 
Good. Hope we have more than just us two!
 
Any news on tonights quick races?
 
I'm looking forward to it.
 
Room will open in about 3 hours! 7pm eastern/4pm pacific.
 
Waiting for it.
 
If you get a more than 5 i might jump in to boost numbers if thats ok
 
Sure, jump in now, because the room is open here

1472-6118-3787-3249-2124
 
I'll be joining really soon.
 
Back