SuperLight Touring Cup (sub 900kg RM/TC cars) Spots open!

  • Thread starter Thread starter freshseth83
  • 160 comments
  • 7,536 views
Going to run a created track on Thursday. It's on my shared track list if you want to practice it.

Must be the one I downloaded lastnight. Unless you have another one there since then.
 
I will have to check when i get home to see if its the right one I have shared. If it isnt I will change it to where we are running.
 
I will have to check when i get home to see if its the right one I have shared. If it isnt I will change it to where we are running.

Ill look soon.
 
Thanks for running with me tonight. I added 2 points of rear downforce to the Cappucino and went from doing 2:00's to 1:58's. Crazy! The track is on my favorite list and shared so those who want to do some running on it before tomorrow just download it.
 
Thanks for running with me tonight. I added 2 points of rear downforce to the Cappucino and went from doing 2:00's to 1:58's. Crazy! The track is on my favorite list and shared so those who want to do some running on it before tomorrow just download it.

Nice. 👍
I saw that you got into the 58's a bit after I got my 59.0, I was close. A tad more practice and I would have been closer. This is going to be fun.
 
Well, the room is up guys! I'm at Motegi East for now. We will run there and do a practice race at my created track- "Eifelring Short".

1472-6118-4259-7710-7681
 
Going to run another practice race tonight. I hope you all will join.
 
This is the last round before I move this to the racing series section.
 
Room # 1472-4710-9952-5898-4599
 
Going in soon.
 
Good running tonight. I'll pick out which created tracks we'll run during the season. In the following week I think I'll get the OP situated and move this to the Racing Series section. Car specs will be updated too.
 
Room is open if people want to join in. I'll move this thread to racing series after today and next week we'll start if we have enough entries.

1472-6118-3744-3750-6925
 
Room is open if people want to join in. I'll move this thread to racing series after today and next week we'll start if we have enough entries.

1472-6118-3744-3750-6925
Seth, I'll be home in about half an hour, if you're up, I'll join.
 
I'll be around, whether I'm doing this is a mystery, but we can still practice or whatever! Look for me.
 
Are we running tonight?
Seth, when are you going to put this in the race forum. I would like to start this series soon. I'm starting to loose interest and I like running these little cars.
 
I had a room up last week and no one showed up. I'll move it to Racing Series this weekend.
 
I had a room up last week and no one showed up. I'll move it to Racing Series this weekend.

Aww, you can't say no one showed up.
 
Not literally! 3 people is basically 'no one' though :lol:
 
Series is now in the 'Racing Series' section. If we gather more interest I'll start this up in the next week!
 
Test race tonight @6:30pm eastern time! Track is Grand Valley East Reverse.
 
Room open now...

1472-6118-4216-8216-5613​
 
I would join, but I got work earlier tomorrow...
 
I'm only doing a short race, nothing official or anything. Just testing the waters and specs.
 
Tell me the results man!
 
All the cars should be pretty dead on. I've tested them over and over. But some may be able to get more, so I want to hold test races before I start a season up.
 
Doing another test race for this tonight, if you're interested swing by and have some fun! I'll post room # up in the OP when it's up.
 
I'll be there tonight. Hope we gather a crowd.
 
What time is the session? nvm, just read the thread title. That's the one time I can't participate tonight. Maybe next time
 
Last edited:
Back