SuperLight Touring Cup (sub 900kg RM/TC cars) Spots open!

  • Thread starter Thread starter freshseth83
  • 160 comments
  • 7,530 views
Are these cars dlc? just realised i have no credits to buy one and not sure if any are in my garage!
 
We have 6 people so far, waiting on T-n-T and we'll have 7.
 
Are these cars dlc? just realised i have no credits to buy one and not sure if any are in my garage!

Only the Mazda roadster TC. The Suzuki and Lotus are in the premium dealership and can be race modified.
 
Are you racing?
 
Good racing gentlemen. I got Disconnected. Decided to call it a night.
 
Loving my Elise! <3
 
The Elise turns in so much better than the other cars it's almost unfair. Picking the tracks to limit it's handling advantage will be tough but I think the list is a fair compromise.
 
Awesome racing. Loads of fun seth. 👍
 
Yes it was. I will be on tomorrow to test some more and we can decide which created tracks you guys want to run on.
 
The Elise turns in so much better than the other cars it's almost unfair. Picking the tracks to limit it's handling advantage will be tough but I think the list is a fair compromise.

Why did you think I choose it?
 
Yeah. I would drive it, but I want to have a challenge. I'm a little slower in the Cappuccino.
 
Were we just testing the Alfa last night? Cause i really like the way that things handles. Seth, you were quick in the MUGEN Civ too
 
Last edited:
I put in the Civic already, so I'll add the Alfa Romeo soon. I'm going to figure out a good spec for it. Most likely 130hp 750kg.
 
Depending on times I'll come race a Lotus! Lotus racing green, No. 5
 
Sounds good. Times are 7pm eastern on Thursday evenings. So 12 midnight GMT.
 
I will try to make as many as possible... Some I will miss though due to early work...
 
Is there a certain date to start this Seth?
 
I'd like to start when we can get enough that there's at least 2 people per car or equal to that amount (10 drivers).
 
Are we racing tomarrow? Where and when?
 
Last edited:
Yea, we are racing. I hope for everyone to show up. 4pm Pacific time, 7pm eastern time, 12midnight GMT. We'll be at deep forest raceway. Within a couple weeks from now I'll set this up in the 'Racing Series' section.
 
I'll be there probably.
 
I might not be able to race tonight. We'll see. If I can't you guys can still get together. I might still be able to open a room and you guys can have at it.
 
Got a room open guys 1472-6118-4216-8219-1592 it's a little late but if you want to race just join in.
 
These cars are too much fun to put this off any more seth. I want a season. :)
 
I'll update the OP and have the new cars/specs. I'll see about getting someone to make a fancy OP, if not then I'll just move it over to the racing series section. Hopefully it gains more interest there and we can fill up the grid with some quality entries.
 
I'll update the OP and have the new cars/specs. I'll see about getting someone to make a fancy OP, if not then I'll just move it over to the racing series section. Hopefully it gains more interest there and we can fill up the grid with some quality entries.

And we're not quality entries??? :(
 
Yes, you're all included in the 'quality entries' :D I just want to have more racers with us that are serious about staying through the season.
 
Ok seth, Thursday is almost here. Where are we running? :)
 
Going to run a created track on Thursday. It's on my shared track list if you want to practice it.
 
Back