Supra RZ

  • Thread starter Thread starter tayabgt
  • 3 comments
  • 413 views
Messages
154
United Kingdom
Northern Irelan
Messages
tayabgt
I have a supra rz available. Looking for a Lexus lfa.
 
So where's my trade then
Or have I been scammed ?
I sent you my trade 3 days ago you said you would send me a car
You didn't
I gave u a list of what I needed you said you would send yesterday
You didn't

SO WHERE'S MY TRADE
 
Don't worry sending your car tomorrow because my daily limit has reached
 
So where's my trade then
Or have I been scammed ?
I sent you my trade 3 days ago you said you would send me a car
You didn't
I gave u a list of what I needed you said you would send yesterday
You didn't

SO WHERE'S MY TRADE

TIP: If he does not send by today/tomorrow you should PM a mod about this.
 
Back