SupraFly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
679
United States
Texas, USA.
I think your sig is too big. I hear the maximum amount of lines you can have is 6. That's why I had to change mine :( . Hopefully you change yours before the mods say something, if not then It isn't fair :(


:lol:
 
sorry but i see no conection between this and gt3 :rolleyes:
 
Ack you're right, wrong forum..Maybe this can be moved or pm'ed to SupraFly ?
 
Ack you're right, wrong forum..Maybe this can be moved or pm'ed to SupraFly ?

Yeah, I think that's what you should've done in the first place...:p
 
The signature limit is 6 lines, including text and blank lines. And as already stated, this should have been PMed to the party in question, or at the very least placed on the Comments board.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back