Suspended:The Endurance World Tour,

• Thread starter GTP_Nail
  • 1,015 comments
This is awesome! Thank you, this is time consuming work, big time.

you know, it’s unfortunate, and really messes my mind up to read the recent posts. Considering all you, Ned and the others do to organize these events for us. I mean, man....this is not just about racing, which is the thread that ties us together, but it’s also about our friendships here. I like Lars, as I like everyone, but come on Lars, it’s a set back...sucks to hear a person is so upset that they quit. I don’t know about you guys but it just depresses the h3)) out of me. And to take it out on Ned?? Not cool. you’re better than that Lars....

my two cents.....

You all are awesome! Great people, great friends and let’s keep pushing forward!

I can understand being frustrated. We put a lot of laps in to be competitive and when it feels like your race is blown right from the start I imagine that's even worse than blowing it in the last lap like I did. But this is racing. Sim racing sure, but in racing things happen. Sometimes it's something that you have no control over and you just have to keep digging. It's a long series full of long races and some of us are pushing that edge ever single corner of every lap. You never know what's going to happen.

Ok gang off to the foundation track of our series. The Ring Rats were/are a group of us who got together twice a week to do anything from Boosting to endurance races as long it was on the Nordschleife . As membership dwindled we tried various ploys to attract bodies..and here we are. From the slowest to the fastest they are Ring Meisters who will bear watching. I hope our Thunder Club German friends show..:dopey:.It is their track after all :lol:. @ZOPPO GT

Make sure to fr @Goldomor as Markus will be hostingWednesday as I am driving herself to her post op appointment.

Ned, you were a USAF pilot, accomplished driver, bad a$$ with a Demi-God sense of observation and knowledge; what on Earth are you running around the Ring in a Chevy for? Hehe....busting your chops.

Porsche shall dominate the Ring! :cheers:

(or be a complete and total embarrassment) either way, it shall be a great race. Damn sure looking forward to it.

BTW, the hotel room I mentioned last Sunday I would be at this week.....oh man....wow, the land that time forgot, as well as a cleaning crew....I’m gonna need a tetanus shot, and a few others when I get back to Indy.

I’ll be up tomorrow. What do you guys want to do on Sunday... a 60 min race... a 90 min race or just at multiple “Stint” races

or we could have a one hour Mazda Touring Car race with a second class G4 AWD...any new guys to the Ring the Subaru Gr4 is almost idiot proof. And follow it with a 7 lap stint race

or we could have a one hour Mazda Touring Car race with a second class G4 AWD...any new guys to the Ring the Subaru Gr4 is almost idiot proof. And follow it with a 7 lap stint race
Well tomorrow I'll be running in the GT - MES on here so I probably won't make it. But Sunday I'm game for anything. It could be fun to have the gr2 guys run miatas and the gr3 guys in subarus. Little switcheroo

@Goldomor , @oldguy58 , @Missedapex420 et moi played with the cars for tomorrow’s support race. You can use either of two cars, the Miata Touring car with 130% power or the Subaru WRX G4 with 100% power and weight.

Am drivers will get a 10 second per lap head start. from end of pace.
No other rules.
We will use our standard grid start and pace for Ams . Pros will start from standing start when delay expires.

It was great fun and the cars were very close.....PS I won....but I miscalculated the lead ( in my favor of course;))....

Last edited:
Awesome racing today. Revo it was good to see you again ! Nice grid for an off week with 10. The test of the Support series with two class cars and a handicapping of pro and am was great fun, even if Setted requires a third category. The subaru is better and imho we should allocate it to the AMs which will provide them some defense against the raging pros. Right now if a
pro drives cleanly he “should “ catch the am somewhere on the last lap. There is no pro or am winners..just overall. More testing is needed but fun was had.
Thanks to @GTP_Versatile , @Argon , @Revo 54 , @Bass Addict , @Missedapex420 , @oldguy58 , @Goldomor , @smoker_boss89, ....who did I miss??

For example a friend of me has build a kite team , it's name is OTAOTW ( One Team All Over The World ) there are pilots from all countries. I think it's the same like here. One Game all over the world and it's a pleassure to do that. Best regards Uli :-)

Last edited:
For example a friend of me has build a kite team , it's name is OTAOTW ( One Team All Over The World ) there are pilots from all countries. I think it's the same like here. One Game all over the world and it's a pleassure to do that. Best regards Uli :-)
Ask him if we can join and if he wants to join us... I love international grids. Which reminds me , hey @geeTeye where are you

Back