Suspended:The Endurance World Tour,

• Thread starter GTP_Nail
  • 1,015 comments
Having no qualifier instead of shortning the race and telling nothing about it before starting the race isnt fair in any way and not telling about it confused me and that ended out in engine damage to me because the guy in front off me slammed the brakes giving me no chance to avoid hitting him , that is simply not fair in any way , how did you come to the starting order I wonder , because during practise I had the fastest laptime , and it isnt easy to overtake on brands , truly hope that race is going to be rerun again , nothing else in my mind would be fair

Last edited:

well what ? have too ask , even though that iam pretty sure I know the answer ........ It shouldnt be nessasary but I think that it should at least be put up for a vote - you gave the win to setted before the race started with that startingline :confused:

well what ? have too ask , even though that iam pretty sure I know the answer ........ It shouldnt be nessasary but I think that it should at least be put up for a vote - you gave the win to setted before the race started with that startingline :confused:

You may well have been faster I practice but you were running RSS where everyone else was on RS so I don't think that really counts for much. IMO @GTP_Nail did the right thing and set a grid so that we could race. Better than the last farce we had at Mt Panorama where the race got scratched because of repeated restarts. As to your incident at the start I have lost count of the number of times Ned has issued warnings about taking it easy on the pace. Instead of rage quitting you could have gone to the pit, repaired the damage and still had a good shot at the second step of the podium. Ned also made it Very clear we would have One and only One restart which we had, your incident was unfortunate but expecting another restart was never going to happen.

Ned didn't give the win to @GTP_Versatile I severely doubt you'd have won even if you'd been given a headstart sorry Lars but I think you have overreacted here and only ended up shooting yourself in the foot by quitting.

That`s your opinion ,and that`s offcourse allright , but absolutely not mine , but it still doesnt change the fact that nothing was said before the start about how it was going to be done and doing it the way it was done is still not fair , as fastest allways starts on pole no matter what the reason might be ....... Ned , go ahead and count me out for the future , sorry for the time I have cost you and all ..... good luck with series ........

it confused me and that ended out in engine damage to me because the guy in front off me slammed the brakes giving me no chance to avoid hitting him , that is simply not fair in any way ,

I'm the one you hit. I was trying to let you go back to your starting position because you didn't leave the grid with the rest of us. Sorry!!! I also waited in the pits for you to come in and repair damage but I guess you quit before reaching pits. The start procedure has been known and practiced multiple times leading up to this race. The rest of the field got started and had a great race even without chat. In my opinion this seems like a cop out, you quit because you knew you couldn't win. Even though 90 minutes of racing had just started, anything can happen.

I was going to PM lars, but, since the points have been made I do not have to. Thanks guys.

Now, a recap. As I recall, I went to chat to make sure all of us were there and noted the chat participant list was slow to load. Shortly thereafter I got a blue screen message which in the game usually is the kiss of death. I decided, after some conversation to back out. The room was fine but the chat slowly failed and in doing so confused the situation as people kept leaving the room . At that point I killed the room to get everyone’s attention. I tried to get the other moderators to set a new room but I could not get their attention so I created the new room. People came back and I decided to set the grid quickly based on what I knew of their speed. A few people were slightly out of position but I thought it was time to plunk the magic twanger and off we went. Numerous people were slow away and Twidge was stuck but I thought it best to go as with no discord or PSN it is damn near impossible to reinvent the wheel by braille. Then Lars, who was VERY slow to start raced to get back to the front and hit Markus and then fully ruined two races. The race went on. I never considered restarting. Lars’s accident was a racing incident ( that never should have happened) and I assumed he would pit and then make a charge back towards the front. He did not. Rage quitting is forbidden,please everybody if you shunt or get shunted get on with it. Your presence on the track alone alters other drivers strategy and driving...like my pushing it up in front of Joe to not get lapped... it was FUN...well for me.

Great courtesy and clean driving...and because we all knew the drill the restart was good. Attaboys to those perservered.

Off to the Ring!

Last edited:
I had a strange incident in lap 1.
I was in front of Antony an was at full throttle. Just in the moment when Lars left the race, Antony bumped me and I had major damage at the rear and the engine. Antony had no damage.
I don‘t know if he could see me?

I had a strange incident in lap 1.
I was in front of Antony an was at full throttle. Just in the moment when Lars left the race, Antony bumped me and I had major damage at the rear and the engine. Antony had no damage.
I don‘t know if he could see me?

That's very weird @GTP_Guido because from my footage your car went off on its own.
I absolutely apologize if that was the case but from my car, i certainly didn't hit you.

That's very weird @GTP_Guido because from my footage your car went off on its own.
I absolutely apologize if that was the case but from my car, i certainly didn't hit you.
Back in the gt6 days lag spikes would happen when people left the room or even when they went into the pits. Use to cause havoc if you didn't know it was going to happen. I ruined a one/two finish with my teammate once because of this.

Latest Posts

Back