Suspended:The Endurance World Tour,

• Thread starter GTP_Nail
  • 1,015 comments
ac_cobra_289_fia_11.jpg

Detroit ( and Los Angeles) Iron at the Ring....
Cobra's, GT-40's, Z28's, Corvettes , Shelby Daytona's and Challengers.

90 Minutes
2 5 min stops
2 Class: Race cars and Touring
Shelby GT 350 is restricted to Touring
Shelby Daytona is limited to Race Cars
With fewer than 3 entries the class will join the other.

Practice on Wednesday!!

post here with class please....

0BBD8C6E-0A37-459D-8764-1776239796A7.jpeg
Remember to use historic liveries when you can and post who drove them when if you can.

My Daytona was driven in the 1964 Tour de France for Equipe France.

My Camaro has liveries for 1967 and 1968 Penske-Hilton and Penske, for Mark Donohue.

My GT350R was recently auctioned off for $984,500 at RM Auctions’ sale at Amelia Island. Why the astounding sum, you ask? Well, this is no regular GT350R. Not that any of them are regular musclecars, but this one rises above anything else Shelby built in 1965.

Formerly Owned by ex Can-Am and endurance racing driver Charlie Kemp, this GT350R is documented as the winningest Shelby vehicle ever, having 32 wins to its name between 1968 and 1970, including 17 straight victories. Additionally, the striped track car is famous for setting 16 lap records back in its day.

And that’s not all. Ever wondered what’s the fastest 289 V8-powered Shelby ever built? You got it, this ‘Stang clocked at 184 miles per hour (296 km/h) at Daytona in 1968, which makes it faster than a Cobra

Last edited:
After we do the next two weekends with the Tour at Red Bull Ring we the Historics will be going to Monza for a 90 minute Heavy Iron race. Zoppo tested the cars below and found they all perform w/o BOP changes. Pick your favorite!!

Camaro Z 28 (1:47.087)
Shelby GT 350 (1:46.977)
Corvette C 3 (1:47.133)
Ford Mach 1 (1:47.145)
Challenger R/T (1:47.201)

I didn´t change anything - the BOP was still the same as for
Le Mans. You see, there is no need to change anything.
Sure, the cars feel different, but they are all within 1
second. One little mistake while driving makes a bigger
difference than the BOP. So we can use the BOP it like it is.

Tuning tip:
Set the diff for the GT 350 to 30 / 5 / 5. That makes the
back of the car more stable in the corners. It does also
work pretty good for the other cars too.

Speed safely - Zoppo

So starting tomorrow we are back to The Tour. We will have a 90 minute race at the Osterreich Ring . Remember you MUST run the cars that you have been running for the last two rounds. After this month you may change cars. Also remember that all AMs MUST race in GT4.

See you guys tomorrow.

Hey guys anyone want to join a league of our guys in this F1 fantasy league...besides I need help...its fun and free....here is the info...its based in Austria.

Hello Nail-27

The 2020 PFRL Fantasy Formula 1 game is available on https://www.PFRL.net
The new Formula 1 season starts on 15.03.2020 in Melbourne.

The following updates are available:

- PFRL Race Calendar:
The PFRL race calendar is limited to 19 races. So it is possible that some real races are not be used for the PFRL scores.

Team-management (Secrecy):
With the tactical component Secrecy, the current team combination (and thus the changes made) can be hidden from the other players.

Available options:
+Team components visible to all: Standard setting, all team components are visible to all players.
+Hide only predictions: Only the qualifying predictions and the prediction for the fastest race lap time are hidden.
+Hide all team components: All current team components are invisible to the other players.

The activation costs vary and increase during the season. An activation is only valid for 1 race. After each race, the money used will be transferred back to the team cash balance.

- Engine component 2020:
8 different engine components are available again. The life period of an engine component is 6 races per season. An engine does not have to be used continuously. A slight power loss occurs during the life period of an engine. An engine component can be used in a maximum of 6 races per season.

- Engine assignment 2020:
1. Mercedes (Factory engine): Mercedes
2. Ferrari (Factory engine): Ferrari
3. Honda (Factory engine): Red Bull
4. Renault (Customer engine): McLaren
5. Renault (Factory engine): Renault
6. Honda (Customer engine): Alpha Tauri
7. Ferrari (Customer engine): Haas, Sauber
8. Mercedes (Customer engine): Racing Point, Williams

- Tyre assignment 2020:
Prime (Pirelli): Mercedes, McLaren, Alpha Tauri, Alfa Romeo, Williams
Option (Pirelli): Ferrari, Red Bull, Renault, Racing Point, Haas

- Team changes:
A pool of 4 additional free team changes is available per season.

So starting tomorrow we are back to The Tour. We will have a 90 minute race at the Osterreich Ring . Remember you MUST run the cars that you have been running for the last two rounds. After this month you may change cars. Also remember that all AMs MUST race in GT4.

See you guys tomorrow.
I´ll be late as I have to practice for a league race tomorrow and an Interleague Championship against AOR next week.

room up. please check my connection as I was advised that I was Nat Unknown.,. perhaps the tornadoes have scrambled our internet

Sorry @GTP_Nail, guys, I couldn´t join yesterday. I had to do some practice for my german league. We´re doing a 2.4 hr. race at Le Mans in the Gr1 Porsche Hybrid at 12.00 CT (19.00 german time) with a 4 minute mandatory stop. There´s 2 Slots available. So if someone wants to join as guest driver send me a message on psn ;-)

Sorry @GTP_Nail, guys, I couldn´t join yesterday. I had to do some practice for my german league. We´re doing a 2.4 hr. race at Le Mans in the Gr1 Porsche Hybrid at 12.00 CT (19.00 german time) with a 4 minute mandatory stop. There´s 2 Slots available. So if someone wants to join as guest driver send me a message on psn ;-)
what day??

Hello racers
Do you remember the 1970th heroes like Emerson Fittipaldi, James Hunt, Niki Lauda, Carlos Pace, ect.?
The THUNDERCLUB will do a "just for fun event" on thursday (12. March - 8pm / German time) for old looking Formula 1 cars. For this reason just the F1500T-A car is allowed only. If you don´t have it in your garage - it´s avalible at Brand Central / Japan / Gran Turismo.

Race-informations
30 minutes race at Monza - 10 minutes break - 30 minutes race at Nürburgring GP.
Power and weight limited to 500 kW (675 hp) and 540 Kg (1190 lbs) for easy handling.
No tuning - traction control allowed - tires: racing soft.

Anyone is welcome to have some fun by racing with Formula 1 cars. See you at Monza!

and Zoppo made many historic liveries if you don’t have one... plead with him nicely and he might give you one!!

Today RBR stint race and general mayhem at 1330 central us ( zulu minus 5)

Back