Susuki Trike! Yes its TRUE!

  • Thread starter Thread starter m@goo
  • 10 comments
  • 814 views
Messages
263
Check out this mother!:D
 

Attachments

  • suzuki trycicle.jpg
    suzuki trycicle.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 187
It probably is. Although, I have seen some real life conversions of the Hyabusa into a trike.
 
Well, that's...ehhh... *runs away*
 
I dont have any Hayabusa pics, but Ive got two pics of that rice piece of s#!t

SBR86_trike02a.jpg


SBR76_trike02b.jpg
 
Two tyres=more traction, so in a straight-line 0-60 or 1/4 mile, its probably quicker.
 
Just don't try going round a corner. Surely it would just understeer straight off the road? If I understand bikes correctly, they have to lean over to go round corners, because the steering is somewhat limited. So if you stop it from leaning, it can't go around a corner very well.

Or it'll roll over.
 
Originally posted by Party for GT4
Two tyres=more traction, so in a straight-line 0-60 or 1/4 mile, its probably quicker.

But also Two tyres = More weight.
 
Back