Suzuka 100km queation

  • Thread starter Thread starter VRracingfan
  • 27 comments
  • 3,622 views
Messages
1,351
United Kingdom
Sheffield
Messages
Dan-F1Fan
How long was your race? What car did you use? Did it rain and did you win?
 
It took 6 hours and something and my dad used the HKS Mitsubishi looking one. Not sure if it rained but we did win.
 
I used the X1. Took just over 4 hours. It rained for the first 20 laps. this was my first race in the x1. It was fun getting the hang of the seemengly impossible controls of the x1 and pushing for faster lap times. Also, it was great practice for the Vettel challenge wich made me recive bronze for all races in no time.
 
Just over 6 hours, i used the xanavi gtr, it didn't rain at the beginning, then 30 mins, it started lightly raining for 15 minutes, then it stopped for 10, then started heavily raining for the rest of the race. And took forever to finish :(
 
Six to six and a half hours in a Mazda Furai ... I enjoyed the track and the car but it just went on for a bit too long for me.
 
Raybrig nsx & just over 6 hrs. Not a drop of rain the whole race
 
1st time, Motul 350Z (500 HP), not a drop of rain, took right around 5.5 hrs, won by 6 laps.
2nd time, RX8LM (500 HP), rained the entire race often times very hard rain, took a little over 6 hours, won by a bazillion laps... AI has a real hard time in the rain.

Next time will be in the RE Ammemia or the Subie Cusco with around 375HP
 
About 5h30 mins in Audi R8 PlayStation Team Oreca '05, fully tuned. Dry all the time.
 
Suzuka 1000km must be the most boring race in the entire game. I literally fell asleep when I completed 4 laps.
 
4 hours on X1. Dry conditions

same for me. glad i didn't get any wet weather on that one. i ditched the last race of the FGT championship because of rain @ Suzuka...
 
It's a really boring race. Took nearly 6 hours in a gently tuned Corvette ZR1 RM. I had a glitch where the AI that takes over the car spun out as I entered the pits and kept slamming back and forth between the pit walls. It took 8 minutes to complete the pit stop.
 
i plan to use the Mazda 787B, want to drive in under 6hrs. Could also use the X1...but with the DS3 it is a bit annoying i guess :D
 
I used the Motul Autech GTR on racing Mediums. Took about 6 1/2 hours. It rained for the last 15 laps, but I was passed my last stop and the car went fine on the Mediums. Just cruising from about lap 50
 
Suzuka 1000km must be the most boring race in the entire game. I literally fell asleep when I completed 4 laps.

most boring must be the Iny500.:yuck:

Susuka is enjoyable looking foreward to doing it if I can make the hours free.
With the spring and summer comming it is getting harder to find the time.:crazy:
 
using the petronas toms sc430, with racing soft, took me around 7 hours. i did pause it at around 4 though and continue with it the next day
 
The only way I'll try that race is if you find me a car that'll win with only seconds of difference(good luck with that cause of the weather conditions and the super stupid AI).Otherwise I'll kill my self...
 
My spelling was awful, "suzuka 100km queation". I only just noticed and that's poor by my standards.
 
damn, it's a lot more than I expected. And I was feeling it would be done in about 4 hours.. currently 28th lap and raining since the beginning. I stopped for a break and thought I'd ask if there was a possibility to rain during the whole race... DAMN :/
 
I am on lap 51 after 2:06:57 and it's still raining... :/ I hope it stops raining soon, I feel tired already.. pfff
 
I used the Mazda 787B, my favourite car. Did the race in January & can't remember how long it took me, but i saved the replay.

172 laps, 1 lap around 1,45 - 1,50 min = in total around 5,30 hrs (incl. pit stops). No rain. :lol:
 
well, I reached just half... 86/172 laps and it's still raining! GRRR... I am currently at 3:37:57, local time is 1am and at this pace I'll finish in 7 hours! :( unless a miracle happens and it stops raining.

Is there weather transition triggered at the beginning of a lap or it can be triggered half-way through the lap? If it happens, in how many laps does it change to clear weather? I am tired already. I'll play one more hour and if it still doesn't stop raining I'll probably finish it tomorrow.. :/
 
4:42:33, 112 laps.. STILL RAINING...oh well, will finish it tomorrow morning :/
 
1st time, Motul 350Z (500 HP), not a drop of rain, took right around 5.5 hrs, won by 6 laps.
2nd time, RX8LM (500 HP), rained the entire race often times very hard rain, took a little over 6 hours, won by a bazillion laps... AI has a real hard time in the rain.

Next time will be in the RE Ammemia or the Subie Cusco with around 375HP


Why the hell would you do it more than once.

Same goes for any endurance race. So boring
 
awesome track, awesome car classification... why would you not?
 
My race was mostly in the rain, and it took my drivers five and a half hours in the X2010.
 
For those who used super GT what were your lap times?
 
Back