Suzuki Escudo dirt trial car...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spadoinkles
  • 10 comments
  • 3,048 views
Messages
2
Messages
Spadoinkles_
Anyone have it or tried it? Was an absolute Tahiti Maze legend in GT4 which I spent countless hours grinding for :P
Is it only obtainable from Rally Advanced or from the used car dealership? Heard many different rumours :/
 
I just saw it in my UCD this morning, for the first time after playing about 4 weeks...
 
Anyone have it or tried it? Was an absolute Tahiti Maze legend in GT4 which I spent countless hours grinding for :P
Is it only obtainable from Rally Advanced or from the used car dealership? Heard many different rumours :/

I saw it yesterday in the UCD, and almost bought it, but decided against it since I'm not really sure where I would use it. It was not that useful in GT4, but I remember that it was great to use in the hill climb (in GT2?).

Maybe next time I see it I will have some free cash to drop on the Escudo.

Respectfully,
GTsail
 
i don't really like racing it but i had to get it simply because it's such a rare car in gt5
 
Just don't interchange the words "rare" and "awesome". The Escudo seems to have made that trade somewhere on the way from GT2 to GT5.
 
You can only find it in the UCL. Any other way, perhaps only in a ticket.
 
I bought it at the UCD. I think I raced it a few times and just gave up. It is nothing like it was in the previous GT's. Maybe someone has developed a good tune for it. I haven't bothered.
 
I picked it up from the UCD the other day. I don't know what people are complaining about really. Maybe it isn't as good as it used to be, but I had a hell of a lot of fun throwing it around Chamonix for an hour or so.

It was built for the Pikes Peak climb, so people trying to race it on real courses are of course going to be disappointed, that isn't what it is made for.
 
i saw it for the first time this morning as well, was tempted but need the cr
mental little thing in the other gt games
 
It was built for the Pikes Peak climb, so people trying to race it on real courses are of course going to be disappointed, that isn't what it is made for.

It's still great to drive if you set it up loose and take the aids off on road courses. Very fast too. 6.xx.xxx on the Nordschleife without much effort.
 
Back