Suzuki Swift Cup Suzuka PP550 xx.00/20/40 (hoorah! its back!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ardius
  • 595 comments
  • 40,374 views
I been online the last two days, from 7uktime til about 9 ... Where is everyone?

Hi Pentagram, you may have missed it, but saturday an event called 'European Championships' started, that may distract some drivers (like me).

But i'm going online now ;)
 
I'll be there tonight. My rabid dog needs to be taken for a walk tonight. :D ;)
 
I'll be there tonight. My rabid dog needs to be taken for a walk tonight. :D ;)

I have just put your tune in and am now heading to free run for a practice. I will take your dog for a walk tonight. :)
 
Watch out, it can sometimes bite. ;) Just make sure it's an opponent and not you. :D Let me know how you like it (or not :p)!
 
Watch out, it can sometimes bite. ;) Let me know how you like it (or not :p)!

I just found that out on my first and second lap. :) We have to get used to each other a bit. See you guys in there from XX:00. 👍
 
I'll be there. I'll be using the alternative gear setup. :)

Edit: nobody from here was there, again at xx:15?
 
I'll be there. I'll be using the alternative gear setup. :)

Edit: nobody from here was there, again at xx:15?

Got a fail to connect on the XX:00. Been on the phone since. Be there at XX:30. 👍
 
I'll be there, if there is no fail yet again. ;)
 
Don't worry, you missed nothing, it was a crap race and the host disconnected. :( mindwise was there and was doing pretty ok! @mindwise: which tune are you using?
 
mindwise was there and was doing pretty ok! @mindwise: which tune are you using?

Yeah, doing okay if 'being all over the place' was wished for ;)

I'm now going to set your tune DC.

====edit, well the x00 then, the 45 still on the mystery mix.
 
I would love to join in but now I have Error 80710102 dns error. :crazy: I can't sign in psn :grumpy:
 
That sucks. 👎 Have you tried resetting the PS3? BTW, again, you didn't miss anything. This race, I actually was running 2nd and didn't get punted a single time but the host disconnected just before I passed the finish line in lap 3. :(
 
That sucks. 👎 Have you tried resetting the PS3?

Yeah, and the Router, I had something like this happen a while ago and for some reason i reset my wep key and it worked. I will try and get it sorted. If not no more racing for me tonight. :grumpy:
 
Had some fun races with mindwise. 👍 But where are all the other members? I saw Pentagram, I know Ardius has no GT5P disc at the moment, but where is everybody else? Everybody hate the GT or are you just waiting for the new events?
 
Sorry I wasn't around for long tonite. Bad people, who I've been reliably informed I'm not allowed to kill, commandeered the telly :grumpy:

Tomorrow I'm going to try and sell them on ebay.

Anyone in the market for a wife and kid?
 
just been on 750pp now, i can't believe how many foul behaved drivers are on there
 
I´ll get more online time, as soon as I reach my target at the European championships. :) (might take a while) I hope you still hang in there then. 👍
 
Sure I will, I have come to like this beast I used to hate. ;)
 
GTlm is the pinnacle of racing

GT 06 is the pinnacle of insanity

69 GT40 is like god giving you a full body massage

If GT5 only had these 3 cars I'd still buy it
 
GTlm is the pinnacle of racing

GT 06 is the pinnacle of insanity

69 GT40 is like god giving you a full body massage

If GT5 only had these 3 cars I'd still buy it

Wait wait, a GT LM is the pinnacle of racing despite how much of a quite frankly terrible the car actually is at racing. The car can't make a good pass without severe hesitation which often means you just wait til the straights then blow by. Sure its fast, but if fast means its the pinnacle, anyone for F2007???

A GT 06 is more insane then a GTX-1???? :lol: or a CCXR 1018bhp monster with no TCS :dopey: It could probably be driven more then 80 miles on a tank to unlike the GT :lol:

and tall guys like me would struggle to fit in the GT40, remember Jeremy Clarkson trying to drive one?? his head was jammed in the top of the door and he couldn't actually get in. But i must agree its a fantastic car, loved it on GT4.

As are the rest of these great cars, but they're a fair bit from top dog at anything really, accept possibly the GT for being best global warming road car.

Rant over
 
Wait wait, a GT LM is the pinnacle of racing despite how much of a quite frankly terrible the car actually is at racing. The car can't make a good pass without severe hesitation which often means you just wait til the straights then blow by. Sure its fast, but if fast means its the pinnacle, anyone for F2007???

A GT 06 is more insane then a GTX-1???? :lol: or a CCXR 1018bhp monster with no TCS :dopey: It could probably be driven more then 80 miles on a tank to unlike the GT :lol:

and tall guys like me would struggle to fit in the GT40, remember Jeremy Clarkson trying to drive one?? his head was jammed in the top of the door and he couldn't actually get in. But i must agree its a fantastic car, loved it on GT4.

As are the rest of these great cars, but they're a fair bit from top dog at anything really, accept possibly the GT for being best global warming road car.

Rant over

heh! I guess everybody has their favourites. GT40 is by far the most fun I've had in this game. I'll tell you how bad it is - the last two releases I've ended up driving nothing but the GT40, mainly hotlapping Laguna seca and Infineon.

I've tried others from time to time but it never lasted long before I was back in the GT. It's everything a car should be as far as I'm concerned - perfect poise and balance and a soundtrack that's like somebody chainsawing your back teeth out!

I hope and pray the 40 makes it into GT5. Without it, for me at least, it won't be the same game.
 
heh! I guess everybody has their favourites. GT40 is by far the most fun I've had in this game. I'll tell you how bad it is - the last two releases I've ended up driving nothing but the GT40, mainly hotlapping Laguna seca and Infineon.

I've tried others from time to time but it never lasted long before I was back in the GT. It's everything a car should be as far as I'm concerned - perfect poise and balance and a soundtrack that's like somebody chainsawing your back teeth out!

I hope and pray the 40 makes it into GT5. Without it, for me at least, it won't be the same game.

I love the 40 through and through, as i do the new GT, that doesn't make it a good car though. The 40 is good because it provides such an experience, the newer GT is just not the same, the noise is great but its not got that classic nostalgic feel. Then the GT LM on GT5 has no potent noise, is horrifically unbalanced without proper tuning and is only good for speed. Thats not a GT to me! I think it looked better in white like GT4 to.
 
Seeing as we've gotten into a "perfect race car" debate, I'll just chip in an say I would love to see most if not all of the Jaguar XJR Le Mans cars. Loved the XJR-9 in GT4, although I was slightly baffled why they went for the car that didn't quite win Le Mans (although it did well in other series) when they could have got the XJR-12 which did win.
That or this is my pinacle of a race car -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOBEM-7NU14

Anyway, off topic, lol.
 
Is there any chance of suggesting London 500pp as the event for next weeks races?:sly:

Not sure what car/cars to suggest though. Any ideas?
 
Is there any chance of suggesting London 500pp as the event for next weeks races?:sly:

Not sure what car/cars to suggest though. Any ideas?

I think you just did ;)

I'm just not sure the Su750pp_gtlm thread is the best place ;)

But yeah, i'm up for that too, nice transition from GTLM to let's say an alfa 147 ;)
 
Back