Suzuki Swift Cup Suzuka PP550 xx.00/20/40 (hoorah! its back!)

• Thread starter Ardius
  • 595 comments
Nice :) Ihave not tried this event yet, but last time it was some of the closest racing I have done 👍

Come on guys! Lets swift party tonight :gtplanet:

I will join about 17.00 gmt

Last edited:
Not much interest... if its just you and me oldnail, then im gonna pass.

sorry for double post

I would if I could, I desperately want to come on and race you guys but currently I'm looking after my mother, so playing the PS3 isn't appropriate or viable with only 1 TV in the house.
I'll try and see if I can squeeze some more tunes out of the tuners for you guys though.

I would if I could, I desperately want to come on and race you guys but currently I'm looking after my mother, so playing the PS3 isn't appropriate or viable with only 1 TV in the house.
I'll try and see if I can squeeze some more tunes out of the tuners for you guys though.

I'll try a run at .40 but I'm a bit slow, still I'll make the numbers up. :nervous:

I'll try a run at .40 but I'm a bit slow, still I'll make the numbers up. :nervous:

Doesn't matter if you're not super fast, I'm not particularly great around Suzuka either but it's always good with a full grid of GTP's with the same car!
Look forward to seeing you on track!

I just quitted. Since 2 days I have LAN-type 0 and all it brings me is "failed to connect to host" errors whenever I want to join at the scheduled times :yuck:

Did have some fun tonight. I was surprised about the speed of the little Swift. 2'17.8 So far with some room left to improve 👍

Finally, we have a second tune for you all to compare, Old Fart Racing's tune is linked in the first post 👍

I think he'd also like some feedback on it too, so maybe some comparison races against the TLD tune could be arranged?

Finally, we have a second tune for you all to compare, Old Fart Racing's tune is linked in the first post 👍

I think he'd also like some feedback on it too, so maybe some comparison races against the TLD tune could be arranged?

A couple of monents ago Blitz Hendrix Tuning posted their tune as well.

Me and Fuzzy are going to race a couple here now to test out the tune.... 👍 if anyone wants to join :)

Its a pity no one is racing this event??? Anyone going to race tonight?? Ive grown fond of the Swift :D

Back