Sydney Sider Racing 5W-0L

• Thread starter YN89
  • 213 comments
We ran EET last night and they didn't seem to know much about tuning.

The day before we ran SubMit and they were worse. Running 4 speed setups on Evo IX and X.

Your wins should all be 10-0.

Weird.

NICE! They're both a strong team, I don't know how you did it!

Re-match with East End Tuners.

SSR vs EET results:
  • 9-10 (Enzo Ferrari)
  • 10-9 (Ford Mustang SVT)
  • 10-9 (Mazda RX-7 SR)
Sydney Sider Racing WINS

Thanks again to the guys at EET for being great sports and not landing us on their block lists after getting beat. :lol:

Re-match with East End Tuners.

SSR vs EET results:hahaha
  • 9-10 (Enzo Ferrari)
  • 10-9 (Ford Mustang SVT)
  • 10-9 (Mazda RX-7 SR)
Sydney Sider Racing WINS

Thanks again to the guys at EET for being great sports and not landing us on their block lists after getting beat. :lol:

Team and I will be hosting a friendly lobby today at 2:00a.m AEST. Anyone is welcome, we may be the fastest team down under, but we still cool. 👍

tumblr_l45hnq22tC1qbkhl6.jpg

SSR will be having a team battle with 36M. Even though they're 3K tuners, SSR will still be stepping up and battling them.

Tuesday 6pm AEST. Hope to see you there!

This is such a joke. How about someone do us a favor and just get rid of this thread or YN89 just give it up. Honestly, this makes me sick. Instead of running these little teams and calling yourself the fastest team in the southern hemisphere (no right) I'm sure me and a couple of my guys wouldn't mind having a little team comp to end this fiction novel. And we will run you on AUS ghost.

This is such a joke. How about someone do us a favor and just get rid of this thread or YN89 just give it up. Honestly, this makes me sick. Instead of running these little teams and calling yourself the fastest team in the southern hemisphere (no right) I'm sure me and a couple of my guys wouldn't mind having a little team comp to end this fiction novel. And we will run you on AUS ghost.

Excuse me? Take your flame war somewhere else. You are free to join my team and I for friendly runs when ever they are open.

Please @KUNG, if you do join our lobby.. do pepper your Angus.

Excuse me? Take your flame war somewhere else. You are free to join my team and I for friendly runs when ever they are open.

Please @KUNG, if you do join our lobby.. do pepper your Angus.
Happily. And I'm just saying what most think. I just don't care whether ppl like me or hate me. I call things how they are.

I'll be sure to remember that when I run some of you guys! I'd hope for you guys to tree the heck out of me in an AUS lobby on a AUS ghost. I got nothing to lose or prove. Just hopefully you can uphold your home team advantage!

@YN89 , Honestly now.

You thought you could make a thread full of BS and not get attention ? No. That's why you made this bogus thread of a bogus team racing other bogus teams. You thrive for attention.

So don't tell someone to take the flame war somewhere else when you are the one that started the fire and kept feeding it with more BS.

10850048_1515300438734956_2694365328212145666_n.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, the fast guys always get the most hate. Smh..

Anyways, new team members added to the ranks!

-UndergroundR
-YouEvenTunedBrah

Wow, the fast guys always get the most hate. Smh..

Anyways, new team members added to the ranks!

-UndergroundR
-YouEvenTunedBrah
Lol fast guys huh... When I have heard talk of some of the fastest guys in this game I've never heard you or (no offense to any of your members) but any of them either mentioned. Just saying. Doesn't matter what you think. It's what the ppl of the community think of you. And it ain't the fastest guys. Sorry bud

3k battle with 36M.

Results:

• 3-0 (Toyota supra RZ)
• 3-1 (Mazda RX-7 Savanna)
• 3-2 (Nissan Skyline GT-R)

SSR WINS!

Thanks to snikkers for providing the team with his pro tunes!

3k battle with 36M.

Results:

• 3-0 (Toyota supra RZ)
• 3-1 (Mazda RX-7 Savanna)
• 3-2 (Nissan Skyline GT-R)

SSR WINS!

Thanks to snikkers for providing the team with his pro tunes!
Yn very nice man you guys blast their buts with supra 3-0 Wow

Latest Posts

Back