Sydney Sider Racing 5W-0L

• Thread starter YN89
  • 213 comments
:) I'm sure if SSR Challenged us we wouldn't have a problem.

The only challenge I foresee is the names mentioned in his team actually being present.
I am actually undergroundR. I built a fake accent and started drinking fosters just to fit in! :lol:

I think SSR should challenge ATP ;) lol

Just an idiotic thought I had. Cheers mates

I pretty much dominate their lobbies when ever I'm in them. No point in wasting myself or my teams time.

I pretty much dominate their lobbies when ever I'm in them. No point in wasting myself or my teams time.

You already have such a busy schedule racing fake teams with phony members, don't want to tarnish your impeccable record.

In your vocabulary, "dominating" must mean "tuning off ATPs cars" other wise your sentence makes no sence.

Sorry I have to hand it out to ATP for being miles faster, they even participate in US lobbies and still tree us, given its a uk ghost or pacific ghost and an Atlantic running, cause latency.If it is un even a lot atp members still have the experience in tuning to pull even or pull ahead. SSR is a make believe story, who are these teams you beat?

Sorry I have to hand it out to ATP for being miles faster, they even participate in US lobbies and still tree us, given its a uk ghost or pacific ghost and an Atlantic running, cause latency.If it is un even a lot atp members still have the experience in tuning to pull even or pull ahead. SSR is a make believe story, who are these teams you beat?

You mustn't be very competitive with your fellow players in your region then, judging from your post.

I've been wondering what the deal was with your profile pic YN.
It's all making sense now though. You've pulled your head out of your ass especially for it. 👍

:gtpflag:

I'm sorry, I've done what now? Are you implying the colour of my skin is that of feces? Smh..

Funny. Yet you will race a couple teams nobody has ever heard of and have no established pro drag racers on their team?

Anytime any real pro drag team has basically called you out you have ignored it or tucked your tail between your legs and hid. Every time anyone has asked a question about your team or you have been called out for your bogus team comps you ignore them. Done with this kid

This is all I got to say. I knew he would back out against ATP.

YN you might be full of S*** but at least you know your place. ATP's water boy lol

Screenshot_2014-12-05-19-35-10-1.png

:boggled:... What happened here? Clear example when the slow pokes out number the pro's on the drag sub-forum.

Smh.

:boggled:... What happened here? Clear example when the slow pokes out number the pro's on the drag sub-forum.

Smh.
I'll lay waste to you 99 times out of 100. Just saying. And the 1 run you do win is because I can't be that mean and have a heart. You see the PSN names. Please come find me. Guaranteed you won't know what the front of any of my cars look like. Pure tail lights!

Hey mikeybc kacivola here good runs yesterday

Ohhh. That's who you are lol, I was trying to figure out your gtp username :dunce: Good runs for sure 👍

Really? Most of us are just having fun with this. No need to mini-mod

Yeah, remember his controller mod thread from around this time last year, he got a good one in on us.

Last edited:
Everyone settled down now? Lol.

I will be hosting a SSR team tryout lobby for anyone interested in joining the crew or for anyone that has something to prove to me.
(Eehm... @KUNG @ATP members)

Stay aware fellas.. Stay aware.

Everyone settled down now? Lol.

I will be hosting a SSR team tryout lobby for anyone interested in joining the crew or for anyone that has something to prove to me.
(Eehm... @KUNG @ATP members)
Stay aware fellas.. Stay aware.

LOL ATP have something to prove to you? Why not "prove to SSR", or is SSR really just a one man band ?

Let me know a time when your current members are going to be online.

Lobby open :embarrassed:

you have your team in there too ?

Edit: Great lobby. 0 bars, 3 flags and your only team member has 11cars and sounds like a wannabe tough hero over a mic.

Edit2: Some kid in here wants a burnout competition, another one is mad that he can't tune so he is resorting to ramming. Nice pro lobby this one....

Edit3: Finally rammers and flags removed.

Edit4: YN and his only team member left. Apparently they only race Spirit R RX7.

Last edited:
Back