synchromesh's 1983 DeLorean DMC-12

Very nice @Lister_Storm 👍👍 IMO the DeLorean has aged incredibly well both physically because of the stainless steel body panels obviously, but also style wise because John Delorean didn't get radical with the styling. It's definitely on my list of cars in my fantasy garage.:cheers:

Very nice @Lister_Storm 👍👍 IMO the DeLorean has aged incredibly well both physically because of the stainless steel body panels obviously, but also style wise because John Delorean didn't get radical with the styling. It's definitely on my list of cars in my fantasy garage.:cheers:
Thank you so much! everyone else too! I'm glad to see people love it just as much on the Internet as they do in real life!:cheers:

Such a cool car. I was at World Time Attack recently and at the promo stand for Haltech they had one of these in movie trim (the guy who owns it works for Haltech) with the flux capacitor and displays and all that stuff. Even a hoverboard. While it looked cool, it's definitly nicer seeing well kept clean, unmolested models. You obviously take good care of it 👍

I got this..

What's your winter car then?

tumblr_m8ti8fD4gh1qzqdem.gif

10 years ago my Dad bought a DeLorean from a museum that didn't want it. Seriously. He got it for $15,000 with 1500 miles and got it serviced from Delorean themselves. It's now mine and I cherish it. She has 6,000 miles on her and lots of life left. She has won awards and the hearts of many people freaking out that their dream car is in front of them. The naturally aspirated V6 is plenty, and the Lotus suspension is great. It makes a nice noise! I love it, I am so thankful to have such an important piece of history in the garage.
View attachment 248884 View attachment 248885 View attachment 248886 View attachment 248887 I'll add more photos when I can.
*Jaw drops* It is beautiful. I love how the light bounces off it to give it a nice smooth shine.

*Jaw drops* It is beautiful. I love how the light bounces off it to give it a nice smooth shine.
The way the hood is designed means it doesn't shine in your eyes while driving it.
Something else I should note is I replaced the door lights with LEDs that aren't any brighter but use less energy, and installed an illuminatied cigarette lighter.

I like how that DeLorean doesn't give two :censored:s about the other cars in that car show, especially the customized Mustang beside it. A car like yours doesn't need modifications or "touching up" to make it awesome, it is awesome as it already is. Hard to believe a GTP member owns one of the most iconic cars in the automotive world, and keeps it in mint condition. 👍👍

First time bothering to click the link in your signature, I regret that now because I'm so jealous of you/it/both! :lol:

Very nice car, very well kept, totally love it 👍

First time bothering to click the link in your signature, I regret that now because I'm so jealous of you/it/both! :lol:

Very nice car, very well kept, totally love it 👍
Thanks man!
I just noticed there is a small dent above the inner right headlight.
I just checked and I don't notice any. It just sort of looks like that but maybe there is and it's just hard to feel.

Latest Posts

Back