Synd1cate gt5 drifting organization

• Thread starter KITslyd3r
  • 276 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not gonna battle for now. I lost a battle last nite. So not in the mood to battle until i find myself ready.

I'm surprised you guys haven't put me in the memberlist. SYN-D1-HIGHNOON that's me.

ya we cant update the list right now because we cant get ahold of the op manager hopefully soon though! ill add you on psn ill be SYN-D1-412

hilarious session with Overtake, Door2Door and other SYND1K8 members a few hours ago :lol: I see you still rock that Chevy SSR pickup, Overtake. Way to go on whooping that red Cobra LMAO :lol:

How you guys doing over here. Been a while since I drifted or chilled with you guys.

Hope to see you guys soon

wiithepeople
You've seen me way too many times to know I'd always chill with ya.

You are the one that usually joins me though. Hahahaha i meant the other guys too. Hahahaha

What track you guys want to do ALPINE? I have not been on gtp for a while pretty much keeping it on the game but we drift anywhere and anything so its whatever whenever!👍

What track you guys want to do ALPINE? I have not been on gtp for a while pretty much keeping it on the game but we drift anywhere and anything so its whatever whenever!👍

How about Autumn Ring mini. ill put up clipping points later.

How about Autumn Ring mini. ill put up clipping points later.

Ok we will run autmn ring reverse no homade clipping points it is what it is lol from back pit to finishing turn before the straight is that cool !!!Also can't be this weekend all my guys are busy we will shoot for the following saturday is that cool ?

Sorry for the double post mods. Good news sideways said geno aka kitslyder got a ps3 so we will update this thread as soon as he gets back. Another thing I don't know what's going on with us and bloodmasters but if the beef isn't from me and sugars battle battle whatever is going on needs to stop I have always been cool with them and hope that don't change. Also the alpine battle is not going to happen you guys know the deal and naoki I hope you figure out how to run a comp cause what you did with me and unknown was crazy. Here is how a comp goes lower hp leads 1st run and 3rd run not side by side maybe you noticed i was gapping him n tried to even it up anywho it still didn't work maybe when you turn 13 you will figure it out no disrespect!!!👍

Sorry for the double post mods. Good news sideways said geno aka kitslyder got a ps3 so we will update this thread as soon as he gets back. Another thing I don't know what's going on with us and bloodmasters but if the beef isn't from me and sugars battle battle whatever is going on needs to stop I have always been cool with them and hope that don't change. Also the alpine battle is not going to happen you guys know the deal and naoki I hope you figure out how to run a comp cause what you did with me and unknown was crazy. Here is how a comp goes lower hp leads 1st run and 3rd run not side by side maybe you noticed i was gapping him n tried to even it up anywho it still didn't work maybe when you turn 13 you will figure it out no disrespect!!!👍

Im 16 and I beat you anyway. you had to wins I had 4. You know its true, I beat you and you just can't take that you lost. If you wanna re battle I got something for that grip 86 you got. Bring it.

Im 16 and I beat you anyway. you had to wins I had 4. You know its true, I beat you and you just can't take that you lost. If you wanna re battle I got something for that grip 86 you got. Bring it.

Look child remain unknown I am done with you and naoki 1st run I won 2nd run you won 3rd run i should have lead and naoki clearly seen me gap you verry very bad and made us line up side by side. Then you gave me no courtesy on the next 2 runs of omt which are ties with no courtesy roll given may i remind you. The 5th run i was sick of it so i dumped it in third on you to return the favor buddy go back to your thread you don't deserve a battle with me I never should have gave you that chance thank you have a nice day and alpine will always remain unknown!:dunce:

Giving your team a bad name :lol: guess wat how about you call me nine im truly better drifter than u if i was twelve:lol:.... im sure some people here me with out voice changer hey and unk really won that battle so get over it, it's this a game.HOPE MODS COME IN HERE!!

Giving your team a bad name :lol: guess wat how about you call me nine im truly better drifter than u if i was twelve:lol:.... im sure some people here me with out voice changer hey and unk really won that battle so get over it, it's this a game.HOPE MODS COME IN HERE!!

Check your PSN inbox.

Overtake im about to move maybe next week but I'm gonna be on GT5 maybe this weekend.

Overtake im about to move maybe next week but I'm gonna be on GT5 maybe this weekend.

I am done responding to this nonsense lol. Sounds good treads see you soon. I guess kids will be kids lol.👍

I will return back to my normal calm self and ignore these clowns sorry if i made anyone mad just don't lie about a meaningless battle thank you and you 2 guys remain on your own thread and I will do as i always do and leave it on the track don't pm me i don't care. I will continue to hang with real teams like Dgambinos squad and my main man slick don't have time to feed the birds!👍

It's been a while since I got to drift with everyone but I get my taxes back soon and am buying a new PS3!!! Also sorry to the new guys on the late update, if anyone has quit please send me a pm so I can remove them from the list. I have however been on my xbox lately and started a branch of our team on forza 4 that I will merge with our facebook for a more complete team page. I will check this weekly until I am back drifting on GT5 again, with that being said if you are new or know me and are not my friend on here please add me so I can keep in touch with you...Thanks:)

Roster update SYN-D1-OVERTAKE, SYN-D1-KITSLYD3R, SYN-D1-DOOR2DOOR, SYN-D1-SIDEWAYS, SYN-D1-TURBOLAG, SYN-D1-NOS, SYN-D1-DOMO, SYN-D1-SHADOW, SYN-D1-412, SYN-D1-CLUTCH, SYN-D1-RA207, SYN-D1-MADCHILD, SYN-D1-SPANKY, SYN-D1-JDMZOO, SYN-D1-HASHASSIN, SYN-D1-YOMATT, SYN-D1-PONYBOY, SYN-D1-TREADS, SYN-D1-DRIFTER15, SYN-D1-LEGITX, SYN-D1-GOTBOOST, SYN-D1-IMPORTD1, SYN-D1-HIGHNOON, SYN-D1-FEINT,SYN-D1-WILLOW and SYN-D1-FALKEN. The rest go on inactive SYN-D1-CAPONE25 left and SYN-D1-DEADBEAT got the boot. Thanks geno we need that update. 👍

Last edited:
Hey guys I am going to be busy with my band all next week but I am getting on now for a little. Geno we miss you bro hurry up income tax lol see you soon and OsakaHQ-MIRROR is back still running that svt like he hasn't missed a beat lol hes are last recruit. He is not sure on a name yet so as soon as i know you will.:dunce:

Sorry guys I can't do this any more on this site mods are bias as ever they dont look stuff threw properly. I got hit with 9 points by slipzitrtem for getting harassed in a pm multiple times and i went on doris doritos thread and asked him to basically quit sending pm messages to me and i guess they reported me I am sick of the mods throwing there weight around and kids being very childish. I went so long with out getting in trouble and how naoki dont get hit for grammar is crazy but I ask to stop getting harassed and i get nailed I did NO wrong but still get nailed. Thats how corrupted, bias, and childish mods really are and I am sick of it this site needs major changing they might bann me for this but I don't care see you guys on facebook or on gt5 were any of this even matters if they took this site seriously they would get the trouble makers not the guy who asked to be left alone.💡👎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back