T&L Event - MIAMI VICE vs TRANSFORMERS - FERRARI 512BB SUZ 550PP - xx:15 / :35 / :55

• Thread starter Synwraith
  • 107 comments
good racing today again. 👍

for example, Danthediv1gold. :D

:cheers:

and i was working at my setup. new time, 2.16,624. time to catch zabeu. :dopey:

hotlap

maybe tomorrow more mates. 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Good lap rudi 👍 I knew you would beat my time fast :lol:

I am done for today, tried one xx55 and I was crap, too tired.. Have fun guys! :cheers:

Another superb night of racing, thanks to Ren-Tec, Jukka, Matt, KOR_Hellrazor, KOR_Tachyon, Stevisiov, Superwally, Fuzzy, Crispy for some classic racing. It really is pack racing up at the front, very rarely did anyone break away and leave.

Gotta say Mike, you haven't raced for absolutely ages and were BANG on the pace straight away, great talent you have the mate :cheers:

I really will try to keep racing here as the event 03 schedule has just been posted and I will prioritise that, and this has been so popular I am considering maybe extending it to the end of this event update instead of just the one week initial run?

What do you all think?

EDIT: Also anyone noticed Jukka quietly winning nearly all the races here? :lol:

All the best
Maz

Last edited:
He's hallucinating.. :embarrassed:

Just been lucky in few recent races, starting on pole (hosting) or near the front. And then luckily happened to be the first to cross the line, obviously could have been anybody in these clos, nice, clean, fast and exciting races.

Thanks all mentioned above for the amazing races again. 👍

:cheers:

Last edited:
...I am considering maybe extending it to the end of this event update instead of just the one week initial run?

What do you all think?

All the best
Maz

Allow me to speak for everyone when I say--YES, please keep this event going! :lol:

This is a great event--brilliant idea for an event Maz 👍

If just everyone drove like you Dan!

3 exelent races :cheers: Side by side from t1 to dunloop :D That is real action!!

Back later...

Excuse me guys, i notice while im having a matching that i have a "NAT 2" displayed on the lower left corner of my screen, what does this mean?

Danke :) Im just having trouble getting a race with anyone with a GTP tag at all.. im thinking its my connection.

Sorry for that push-off Mr. Volcano (before the Sses)! Wanted to avoid getting that BMW in trouble and rather slotted in behind him, should have checked my mirrors first :ouch:
Aside from that fantastic event and races tonight. Hyperspeed and Volcano, was awesome to witness your multi-lap battle from the best seat! 👍

Enough work-out for me tonight! Seeya soon! :cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks again to all who participated in this event today. Had some fantastic races with JvM, mr_VOLCANO, Ren-Tec, HyperD1GoldSpeed, Ren831, MADFORCE, GTRP_Fidebums, Cohiba100, Sinibomb and KOR_Punisher. :cheers: It's bloody great to see all the different forum guys coming in on this. T&L forever :lol:

Was fantastic to run side by side with you everywhere Richard 👍

I headed over to try the 350Z Tuned at Fuji for GTP Event 03 for a bit then came back to 512, and everything seemed different. Took quite a while to get any feeling back even after just 1 and a half hours in the 350Z at Fuji.

All the best
Maz

profilepic112498_2.gif

Back