T&L Event - MIAMI VICE vs TRANSFORMERS - FERRARI 512BB SUZ 550PP - xx:15 / :35 / :55

• Thread starter Synwraith
  • 107 comments
Sorry for that push-off Mr. Volcano (before the Sses)! Wanted to avoid getting that BMW in trouble and rather slotted in behind him, should have checked my mirrors first :ouch:
Aside from that fantastic event and races tonight. Hyperspeed and Volcano, was awesome to witness your multi-lap battle from the best seat! 👍

Enough work-out for me tonight! Seeya soon! :cheers:

No problem 👍

It was great to race with gtrp crowd yesterday ;)

Yeah we had some good moments Maz :) Good fun :cheers:
Might pop in tonight...

Last edited:
Some fantastic races with HyperKermit, Volcano, Eriba and Andy here today, even if the grids are generally small, the racing is so intense it doesn't really matter.

I do miss the weekend though where 7 or 8 of us were going head to head for 5 laps line-astern :bowdown:

In for more again later 👍

All the best
Maz

Great fun, will be in again after lunch. Lets hope the Clio brat pack are gone by then!

coming in at 15. Anyone else out there?

Good fun again here tonight! Thanks for the races guys, great crowd around in this event! :cheers:

Last edited:
sorry, i am out now.
had a great race against rudi and now things have to cool down :D

its raining outside, a good time to get fresh air inside :)

Would anyone be interested in giving this event one final send-off before the update over the next couple of nights?

What's the interest level for the 512 compared to the other things going on?

All the best
Maz

Would anyone be interested in giving this event one final send-off before the update over the next couple of nights?

What's the interest level for the 512 compared to the other things going on?

All the best
Maz

Hez Maz!
Your request, which had crossed my mind as well, didn't really trigger a land slide of reactions unfortunately.... BUT: the new updates allow us to keep this one on the menue :).
Even though I believe there will be a huge run on Suzi 800 at first, this beautiful event may be interesting again anyway (looking at the past week I expect huge matching issues => 800PP as W.E. with 12 Players? I see a lot of frustration coming...)

Punch-Line: I'd like to give this another go sooner or later!!!

Edited: Bollocks: should have switched my head on before writing 💡. Of course we CAN'T keep your event alive. I forgot a minor detail: the track :banghead:.
BUT there's "good" news nevertheless: we can move your event to Fuji or, which is initially the same then, reactivate "my" old event from ages ago?

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Hez Maz!
Your request, which had crossed my mind as well, didn't really trigger a land slide of reactions unfortunately.... BUT: the new updates allow us to keep this one on the menue :).
Even though I believe there will be a huge run on Suzi 800 at first, this beautiful event may be interesting again anyway (looking at the past week I expect huge matching issues => 800PP as W.E. with 12 Players? I see a lot of frustration coming...)

Punch-Line: I'd like to give this another go sooner or later!!!

I guess it could be moved to Fuji but I think a vast majority of the racers who populated this event prefer Suzuka for racing, and I myself am also very keen to give 800PP Suzuka a try :D

All the best
Maz

Back