T300 PS4 Settings

• Thread starter TomPyke
  • 9 comments
United Kingdom
Middlesbrough
im running the T300 but I’m really bad at setting it up.

Anybody got a good bunch of settings for it please?

Thanks

PS4 / T-GT (should be fairly similar to T300, I think)
FFStrength___ = 53
OnTrackEffects = 8
RumbleEffects = 13
OffTrackEffects = 60
WheelDamper_ = 2
UndersteerEnh = On
MaxWheelRota = 400'

Steering DZ = 0
Steering Lin = 18
Steering Sat = 0
Throttle DZ = 0
Throttle Lin = 50
Throttle Sat = 0
Brake DZ = 35
Brake Lin = 81
Brake Sat = 0

It's an early version, but pretty driveable even in the wet and with the classic cars (for me).
Very few people posting setups, and even less explanation from the devs of what the things do.

I wouldn't advise more than 360 degrees of rotation for F1 cars. That's their real degrees of rotation, so why use more?
Only on older F1 games, like up to F1 2014, less degrees of rotation made sense on some wheels, as the game didn't really had a 360 degrees support, to make a difference.
As for the rest, I use the stock settings on the T-GT with the TS-PC Open Wheel F1 Rim and T3PA-Pro Pedals. It feels ok, but I will also check in the near future for other settings, but only in the FFB area, not for the linearity/saturation etc.

I wouldn't advise more than 360 degrees of rotation for F1 cars. That's their real degrees of rotation, so why use more?
Only on older F1 games, like up to F1 2014, less degrees of rotation made sense on some wheels, as the game didn't really had a 360 degrees support, to make a difference.
As for the rest, I use the stock settings on the T-GT with the TS-PC Open Wheel F1 Rim and T3PA-Pro Pedals. It feels ok, but I will also check in the near future for other settings, but only in the FFB area, not for the linearity/saturation etc.
You’re totally wrong about the degrees of rotation

And it’s not just at Monaco, watch any driver recover the car after a spin and you’ll see that it’s around 420-450ish depending on the car. Granted you won’t see that much rotation in normal driving, but if you have the max rotation at 360 the scaling of the whole wheel is incorrect, not very sim like.

Monaco is a specific track where they used more degrees of rotation, around 400-450. For mostly everything else it is maximum 360 degrees, some prefer it even less, cause that is something they can easily change up to what’s the drivers preference.
As for the games, since F1 2015 provides a bigger steering lock, hence why 360 degrees is best and also default. Before that it was at 270.
Check other topics regarding the real F1 car and play for example F1 2013/2014 and then anything from F1 2015 upwards, to see the differences.

Monaco is a specific track where they used more degrees of rotation, around 400-450. For mostly everything else it is maximum 360 degrees, some prefer it even less, cause that is something they can easily change up to what’s the drivers preference.
As for the games, since F1 2015 provides a bigger steering lock, hence why 360 degrees is best and also default. Before that it was at 270.
Check other topics regarding the real F1 car and play for example F1 2013/2014 and then anything from F1 2015 upwards, to see the differences.

I am quite obsessive about F1 and I take note of this sort of thing so I can apply it to games/sims.

Yeah, I have been using videos too... otherwise I never would have used any linearity - but without it, I couldn't get to match the amount of lock I'm seeing them using IRL at each bend.
-I've been doing Spa, so I noticed the fast ones like Raddion and blanchemont, IRL they are using 15-20 degrees, whereas I'm using about 1 degree when I was on defaults!! (on T-GT PS4)

Back