T500 users...How Much FFB strenght do you use

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maxitsu
  • 9 comments
  • 1,340 views
Messages
1,752
Messages
Maxitsu
To all T500 RS owners. how much FFB strenght do you use? (on GT5/PS3)


Also tell me how much controller sensivity u use and why? (-2 up to 7, default 0)

which settings gives the best realisme?
 
Last edited:
Controller sensitivity is only for the DS3 controller. Just leave it at 0 for the wheel.
 
All of it. Why wouldn't you?
 
All of it. Why wouldn't you?

Even though I'm 6-3 and 200lbs, I keep FFB on 3. A 10 is more like riding a bull in a rodeo than racing for me:dunce:
 
To each his own. I prefer the max out of everything I own.
 
To each his own. I prefer the max out of everything I own.

I'm with you mate...
However Dirt3 is the first game I've seen that allows:

1) FFB Strength
2) Rumble / Vibration Strength
3) Wheel Weight

I find the wheel weight reduced to around 40 or 50% makes it easier to turn the wheel faster which suits this game.
 
I'm still at default, dunno what that is. Gonna turn it up though, maybe to max, since I did the latest seasonals with the french sissy cars it got boring.
 
Back