T500RS & Iracing

• Thread starter Maxitsu
  • 79 comments
Well I really don't care when most of this thread was posted, Maxitsu posted his last post 3 weeks after it was released. And if he is anything like me who forget to check for updates to the wheel he might have missed it. I really don't see it's a bad thing to mention it even if _you_ don't think any T500 owners didn't miss it.

Do i have the last update? I have to say yes. Since last time i checked. But yeah i don't go see every week (even every month) if there are any updates.
So I probably need a new update if there is one released last weeks.

Looking forward to try the new update. I am a bit busy whit things and i am gonna enjoy the 13th week. Could use a break. So i will update ASAP.
I hope it will be a good fix. 👍

Last edited:
Did you install the latest drivers and firmware Maxitsu?

After V40 and the new driver, my wheel have been much better.. also a lot smoother and precise after they bumped it up from 125hz to 500hz.

I actually haven't reconfigured my wheel since that update. It just works now, I guess the problem with auto calibration was in the software after all.

http://ts.thrustmaster.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=1&fid=2&pid=316&cid=15

Just did update my wheel an ran some laps on Zolder (I just bought :P )

The circuit is awesome, i just like the chicanes and slow corners mixed up whit some short straights. Its feels driving at home :)

Anyways after the update I have to say my old problems whit the wheel stay, Like having no FFB after disconnecting the wheel. But yeah its Very precise and awfully smooth now. I think i have to turn my FFB-value a bit higher now. 👍

I go on in this thread becaus i don't want to clutter the main thread about the same thing. and since this is my personal topic to complain... i keep going. :scared:

This is Iracing's solution for the T500's FFB issues

You can get jerky FFB when your computer runs out of CPU on the physics thread and it starts to get behind. Hitting objects, like the grass will put an extra strain on the physics and could push you over the edge. Our newest cars tend to use more physics and that can make things worse as well.

You can try the following to help it out:

- Buy a new pc, if your computer is 4 years old then even a $400 pc from Walmart will outperform what you have. But assuming that is not the problem...

- Turn down the max cars transmitted, in the graphics settings tab. The fewer remote cars, the less the physics has to deal with.

- Turn down the number of sound streams in [my documents]\iRacing\app.ini numSoundStreams=16, the sound accounts for 10% or more of the CPU on the physics thread. Also be sure to undo any edits you made to the app.ini that could increase the sound load (like turning sampleRate=22050 up to 44 khz)

- Make sure nothing is running in the background, you can use a program like game booster to automate the task of killing off your virus scanners and any other non essential applications when it is time to race. http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

- Dial back the graphics settings, especially the memory slider. Graphics run in there own thread, but it is possible that you are taxing the system enough that the physics is affected. I believe the big issue here is running out of physical memory, more graphics means more ram being used.

easy not I pay more for a wheel :)

anyway gonna try the other things :)

I am now 100% Its not my wheel. I tested my old T500 whit a brandnew power supply and have been in contact whit thrusmaster, . Still the same FFB problems.

My computer is new and can run the highest graphics easly. I ran it on the lowest possible graphics and it doesn't improve nothing. I doubt a walmart pc of 400$ makes it all better.

I ran nothing on the background and my sound streams and antivirus is still the same like before the problems were there.

If 2 of the same wheels work on other games, after some more testing. and not on iracing. its not the wheel. its pretty hard to believe 2 wheels have the exact same problem on the exact same time.

But there is more user of the T500RS wheel on iRacing, and most people make it work. Are we who get it to work happy with sloppy FFB or did you do something to it that the other guys did not?

I'm just saying it's some coincidence that you have two wheels with the same problem and 100 other user don't have the problem. How could it then be the iRacing software that's the problem.. I use the same software as plenty other guys and you have two wheels with a problem..

Don't take this the wrong way, but it smells like you made a mistake.. on what.. I have no idea

But there is more user of the T500RS wheel on iRacing, and most people make it work. Are we who get it to work happy with sloppy FFB or did you do something to it that the other guys did not?

I'm just saying it's some coincidence that you have two wheels with the same problem and 100 other user don't have the problem. How could it then be the iRacing software that's the problem.. I use the same software as plenty other guys and you have two wheels with a problem..

Don't take this the wrong way, but it smells like you made a mistake.. on what.. I have no idea

I don't take it the wrong way :) I also understand your way of thinking.

From my point of view, after a few week on this game i found my setup for this game and it always used it and never changed anything. It had its FFB issues, but these were rather small or not that bad. But now the game is undrivable at times. apperently i am not the only guy out there who has this problems. And i tried EVERYTHING.
I really consider to drop this entire game if there is no solution for this.
The only problem is a month+ ago i liked this game very much and i am still having 3 years of membership.:nervous:

I can understand your point of view Maxitsu, but how would you look at the problem if you worked with the FFB of iRacing.

You would have to look at the big picture, not that a few guys have problems.. If we just take a number and say 10-20% of the T500RS users have problems.. we have 80-90% with no problems.. Or we can even go as far as say 50% have problems and 50% doesn't..

Then Thrustmaster are to blame.. the Logitech wheels are much more consistent, I had my fair share of problems with the T500RS on GT5, Formula1 2011, NFS and iRacing. After 20 mails with Thrustmaster they sent me a new PCB and it have worked like it should since on iRacing.

It still need to load up 1-3 times before the FFB is normal, but I can live with that. Your problems is totally different so I have no idea, but the conclusion it's the iRacing software you came down to is just not understandable for me. It sounds like it comes out of the service part of Thrustmaster office.. If you make it work on a game console. Did you check if you motherboard drivers (read USB drivers) are updated?

Last edited:
If you make it work on a game console. Did you check if you motherboard drivers (read USB drivers) are updated?

I didn't really thought of that.
Windows tell me everything is up to date. But i ran a program to check. there is one USB device that is unplugged.
I don't know what that means or how i fix it but all others USB devices and drivers are up-to-date. As far as i know.

Go to http://www.piriform.com/

Download the program called Speccy, and you will be able to see what kind of motherboard you have. Visit your motherboard suppliers web page and check if there is a updated Bios and motherboard drivers to download.

The devices plugged into the USB isn't that interesting.

I also bought a new computer when starting with iRacing and I upgraded my BIOS three times already.

Last edited:
Thank you Erik

However i have no luck for finding updates
My motherboard is

Fabrikant PEGATRON CORPORATION
Model 2AB5 (CPU 1)
Versie 1.01

I don't find a site were you could download updates. Maybe the company exist under a diffrent name, or other company's. I need to search a bit.

Some use this options in the app

Adrian Judge wrote:
right these seem to work best for me for iracing

steeringBumpStop_Deg=15.000000
steeringFFBBaseOffset=0.070000
steeringFFBLinearForce=0 ( i did try "1" but went back to "0" )

( t500 @ 60% force in tm profiler )

that linear force and baseoffset: i can't find this in my complete app.file.
Can somebody post also the app file to compare. :ill:

[Audio]
allowHardwareStreams=1 ; try to use hardware streams if available
devMicrophoneAPI=1 ; 0 = None, 1 = DirectSound
devMicrophoneDevName=Microfoon (3- Corsair Vengeance ; Name of the sound device
devMicrophoneDxDefault=0 ; DirectSound: 0 = specified device, 1 = default device
devMicrophoneDxId={BDF35A00-B9AC-11D0-A619-00AA00A7C000} ; DirectSound: Identifier for the seleted sound device
devSPCCAPI=1 ; 0 = None, 1 = DirectSound
devSPCCDevName=Luidsprekers (Corsair Vengeance 1500) ; Name of the sound device
devSPCCDxDefault=0 ; DirectSound: 0 = specified device, 1 = default device
devSPCCDxId={F591ACA7-0281-442F-A273-69B5EAC25408} ; DirectSound: Identifier for the seleted sound device
devSpeakerAPI=1 ; 0 = None, 1 = DirectSound
devSpeakerDevName=System Default ; Name of the sound device
devVoiceChatAPI=1 ; 0 = None, 1 = DirectSound
devVoiceChatDevName=Luidsprekers (3- Corsair Vengeance 1500) ; Name of the sound device
devVoiceChatDxDefault=0 ; DirectSound: 0 = specified device, 1 = default device
devVoiceChatDxId={D338B0B6-780B-4531-A315-D3B03CFAF6B5} ; DirectSound: Identifier for the seleted sound device
dimensions=3 ; 1 = mono, 2 = stereo, 3 = surround
loudnessAmbient=0.000000 ; Volume adjustment for ambient noise in dB
loudnessCrash=0.000000 ; Volume adjustment for scrapes and crashes in dB
loudnessEngine=0.000000 ; Volume adjustment for engines in dB
loudnessSPCC=0.000000 ; Volume adjustment for spotter noise in dB
loudnessTires=0.000000 ; Volume adjustment for tires in dB
loudnessVoiceChat=0.000000 ; Volume adjustment for voice chat noise in dB
loudnessWind=0.000000 ; Volume adjustment for wind in dB
masterVolumedB=0.000000 ; Master volume adjustment in dB, range is -120 dB to 0 dB
micAlwaysActive=1 ; Set this to 0 if your graphics stutter when a microphone is configured, but doing so may cause worse stutters while recording for voice chat
muteWhenFocusLost=1 ; set this to 0 to hear sim sounds when another program has the keyboard focus
numSoundStreams=-1 ; Maximum number of audible sounds
overrideSpccRate=0 ; If set to 1, the spotter sounds will be resampled to play back at the general sample rate. This is a compatibility fix for sound cards with limited playback rates and is not recommended for general use.
overrideVoiceChatRate=0 ; If set to 1, void chat will be resampled to play back at the general sample rate. This is a compatibility fix for sound cards with limited playback rates and is not recommended for general use.
sampleRate=22050 ; sample rate to run sound system at
stereoStreamInSurroundBalance=1.000000 ; stereo streams (the engine) in surround mode need a system specific adjustment to match volume with surround streams
voiceChatEnabled=1 ; Enable or Disable Voice Chat.
voiceChatEnabledWhileDriving=1 ; Enable voice chat while driving.
voiceChatMuted=0 ; Mute voice chat - overrides voiceChatVolume.
voiceChatNotificationStyle=1 ; Voice chat notification style.

[CamTool]
autoShotSelection=1 ; Automatically switch cameras based on sot quality
camTempEdit=0 ; don't save edits to cameras, usefull for 'live' edits
ctrlIncAccel=1 ; use acceleration when adjusting cameras
ctrlIncScalar=10.000000 ; scalar to use when selecting fast move mode
ctrlIncScalarApply=0 ; enable fast move mode (10x)
ctrlIncVal=1.000000 ; step size when adjusting cameras
focusIncALin=6.000000 ; adjust linearity of analog focus controlls, 1 == linear, 6 == very non linear
focusIncAScalar=10.000000 ; adjust focus adjustment speed for analog controlls
fovIncALin=4.000000 ; adjust linearity of analog FOV controlls, 1 == linear, 6 == very non linear
fovIncAScalar=20.000000 ; adjust FOV adjustment speed for analog controlls
linearPanBlend=0.000000 ; 0.0 - pan slows down with increased zoom, 1.0 - pan remains constant
rotIncALin=4.000000 ; adjust linearity of analog rotation (yaw,pitch,roll) controlls, 1 == linear, 6 == very non linear
rotIncAScalar=4.000000 ; adjust rotation (yaw,pitch,roll) adjustment speed for analog controlls
showCamMode=0 ; display cameras in world, 0-Live, 1-Wide, 2-Front, 3-Side, 4-Top
transIncALin=4.000000 ; adjust linearity of analog translation (x,y,z) controlls, 1 == linear, 6 == very non linear
transIncAScalar=4.000000 ; adjust translation (x,y,z) adjustment speed for analog controlls

[Drive Screen]
blackBox=2 ; Which black box to display
blackBoxPitStop=0 ; Which pit stop black box to display
resetCanExitCar=1 ; Does pressing <reset> exit the car while in the pit stall?
showRadioControls=0 ; Display the radio channel control while driving?
showSpeedGearControls=1 ; Display the Speed / Gear / Pedals / Wheel black box?
showSystemMeters=1 ; Display the FPS / Network black box?

[Force Feedback]
displayLinearInNm=0 ; Display the force level in peak Nm when using the linear mode
enableFanatecWheelDisplay=0 ; Enable the use of Fanatec wheel displays
enableG27WheelDisplay=0 ; Enable use of shift indicators on the G27 and clones
enableWheelDisplayBlink=1 ; Enable the display lights to blink when at the rev limit

[Graphics]
deviceIdx=0 ; which adapter
displayRotateMode=1 ; 0-auto, 1-landscale, 2-landscape inv, 3-portrait, 4-portrait inv
fullScreen=1 ; fullscreen?
fullScreenDepth=32 ; Color depth
fullScreenHeight=1080 ; full screen Window's height
fullScreenWidth=1920 ; full screen Window's width
pixelRatio=1.000000 ; Full screen mode - Adjust for displays with non-square pixels
pixelRatioWindowed=1.000000 ; Windowed mode - Adjust for displays with non-square pixels
reduceFramerateWhenFocusLost=1 ; set this to 0 to maintain full framerate when another program has the keyboard focus
serverTransmitMaxCars=20 ; Limit number of cars transmited to client (values from 10 to 64)
windowedHeight=1080 ; windowed mode height
windowedMaximized=0 ; Window is maximized in windowed mode
windowedWidth=1920 ; windowed mode width
windowedXPos=0 ; Window top left corner in windowed mode
windowedYPos=0 ; Window top left corner in windowed mode

[Locale]
dateFormat=0 ; Ordering of month, day, year
systemOfMeasurement=1 ; System of measurement used

[Misc]
garageAutoApply=1 ; automaticaly hit the apply button after five seconds of inactivity.
garagePhysicsSpeedup=1 ; 1=garage physics run at 4x, 0=run at 1x, set to 0 if garage runs slow
invertFFBStrength=0 ; Reverse the force feedback effects, if your wheel is spinning the wrong way
showJoinLeave=1 ; Show player join/leave messages
showSysMessagesWhileDriving=1 ; Show system messages while driving
showUserMessagesWhileDriving=1 ; Show user chat messages while driving
steeringBumpStop_Deg=15.000000 ; degrees into bump stop before max force
steeringFFBSmooth=1.000000 ; Percent of current FFB force to use vs average force, 1.0 = no average 0.001 = max average

[Overlay]
EnableTicker=0 ; set to 1 to turn on ticker when session UI is disabled

[Replay]
askToSaveOnQuit=0 ; Ask to save the replay before quitting via the [Quit] button??
noRpyCtrlsOnNumpad=0 ; Remove all default replay controls mapped to number pad
pauseReplayOnExit=0 ; Pause replay when exiting your car.
replayPatchRemoteCars=1 ; update remote car positions in replay based on server data
spoolingEnabled=1 ; enable replay spooling?
spoolOnlyIfDiskFreeMB=1024 ; 0=don't check, otherwise must have this many MB free disk or spooling won't enable
spoolRecordingToDiry= ; If spooling recording, write tmp file into this directory
spoolTapeSizePct=25 ; % of allowed memory to use for the spool buffer (0=min,100=max)
spoolTmpFilesNamed=0 ; use different file names for each spooled .tmp file?

[SPCC]
enabled=1 ; Is the spotter enabled at all?
reportLapsEnabled=0 ; Enable spotter calls out lapt times
reportLapsMinute=1 ; Call out the minut when calling the time
reportLapsMode_n=0 ; Spotter calls out lapt times, 0 - time, 1 - avg speed
reportLapsPrecision=3 ; How much precision to display lap times with
text=0 ; Does the spotter display text messages?
topic_mask=0
verbosity=2 ; How chatty is the spotter?
voice=1 ; Does the spotter talk to you?
voicePack=tj_and_steve ; Voice pack for spotter, leave blank for default spotter

[spectator]
defaultShotMode=3 ; default target to focus on when spectating

[SplitsDeltas]
deltaBarRangeOval=0.500000 ; delta bar range as +/- N seconds when at an oval
deltaBarRangeRoad=2.000000 ; delta bar range as +/- N seconds when at a road course

[TouchDrive]
enableMouseWhileDriving=0 ; Enable the mouse controls in the driving screen
touchCenterOnFirstTouchX=0 ; Center x of control set by first touch
touchCenterOnFirstTouchY=1 ; Center y of control set by first touch
touchComboHeight=0.150000 ; Height, as a percent of screen width, of the center combination touch drive input
touchComboUseSingleCursor=1 ; use a single cursor on the x/y combo control
touchComboWidth=0.400000 ; Width, as a percent of screen width, of the center combination touch drive input
touchFalloff=0.016000 ; How fast the touch control will return to its neutral setting once released
touchLockMouseOnClick=1 ; click onec to activate mouse driving control, click again to release it
touchSideEdgeOffset=0.020000 ; How close to the edge of the display are the left/right touch driving input, when using a horizontal orientation
touchSideGasIsVertical=1 ; Orient the (right) gas/brake input zone vertically or horizontally
touchSideHeight=0.150000 ; Height, as a percent of screen width, of the left/right touch drive inputs, when using vert orientation
touchSideHideOnMouse=1 ; hide the side controls when touch not active
touchSideSteeringIsVertical=0 ; Orient the (left) steering input zone vertically or horizontally
touchSideWidth=0.200000 ; Width, as a percent of screen width, of the left/right touch drive inputs, when using a horizontal orientation
touchUseMouseRelativeMode=1 ; If true, then use a relative mouse mode, otherwize use absolute

[View]
cockpitLookAngle=65.000000 ; Angle in degrees to rotate head when looking left/right
cockpitLookDeadZone=0.050000 ; 0-1 value for deadzone. 0 is no deadzone.
cockpitLookInstant=0 ; does digital look left/right switch instantly, or transition smoothly?
cockpitLookSmoothingTime=0.055556 ; Time value (secs) used in joystick smoothing
DriverHeadHorizon=0.000000 ; Percent to allow the drivers head to stay level with the horizon when the car tilts.
DriverHeadNoPitch=0.000000 ; Percent to allow the drivers head to stay level with the horizon when the car pitches.
DriverHeadWobble=1.000000 ; Percent to allow the drivers head to wobble when going over bumps.
DriverRotateHead=0.000000 ; Percent to rotate drivers head with slip angle. 0 to 1 with 1 being 100%
drivingCamFOV=80.000000 ; driving camera field of view
DrivingVanishY=-0.000008 ; Shift the driving view up/down to make it easier to see the dash.
virtualMirrorFOV=80.000000 ; virtual mirror field of view

[XXX Dev Use Only]
dbgTextBG= ; r,g,b[,a]
dbgTextFG= ; r,g,b[,a]
MaskFPUExceptionsBG=0 ; 1=mask floating point errors (realtime)
MaskFPUExceptionsFG=0 ; 1=mask floating point errors (graphics)
xHeight=1600 ;
xTilesAcross=1 ; mosaic
xWidth=2048 ; must be multiple of 4*xTilesAcross!
zDown=0.000000

No need to post anything, because when they released the build for season 4 they removed it and added it into the option inside the game itself.

You probably reading a old post

EDIT:

And your motherboard sounds like a Hewlett-Packard computer. Maybe they have something for it on their website.

If it is a HP computer: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/support-drivers.html

Last edited:
Yeah indeed HP, they have only 1 BIOS at there site for my type of computer. But its not my type of motherboard...

On that website they say if there is no update for your motherboard there isn't a update for it. Nevertheless I think i contact HP myself.

Oh and by the way: that program http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html doesn't really work on iRacing. To make it work properly you would need to start the game through that program and iRacing can only be started from the iracing.com website. So it's actually another program working in the background.

I found it to do no good what so ever. What helped me a bit is again

http://www.piriform.com/

And download CCleaner, install and run it. Start on the top with the cleaner and run a analyze and when it's done run cleaner. Can take you some time the first time, but it's worth waiting for.
When done click the Registry button and scan for issues, and when it's scanned. Fix selected issues. You can choose to make a backup of your registry and that could be smart the first time you run it. As I would bet it's quite a lot of issues there. I didn't make a backup of it and my computer didn't die from it ;)

And I used this program on all my computers, and even my gaming computer witch is dedicated to iRacing only went faster after it

If you have windows 7 make sure your sidepanel is turned off.. If it's not there doesn't mean it's turned off. Control panel-Programs-Turn windows features on or off and make sure Windows Gadget platform is unchecked.

Then go to all programs that does auto update and turn the features off or reschedule it to a time you know your not online.. Windows sends out updates usually on Tuesdays, so I picked Wednesday at 06:00 and I leave my computer on.

Programs like Java etc.. Do a google search on how to turn off auto update or how to reschedule it. Lot's of good information. Now you don't need a program to do this for you. Less programs running the better it is..

Btw: Turning off the Gadget Platform helped my P meter a lot.. Windows Vista bug thing that followed onto Windows 7. Lot's of cool gadget out there, but not recommended, at least not on a gaming computer.

Let's make sure your computer are running like a champ and then let's try finding your problem ;)

Yeah the gamebooster is nothing.

the windows are gadgets are killed.

I fixed some things whit the cleaner. tommorow i will do the cleaning. the analyze thing says it will remove 3600.0MB :dunce: all checked boxes
I am always a bit scared to delete things :scared: But i see it tommorow.

i Tried many things already. Today i also updated my graphics card. i haven't atleast have no frame rate drops anymore... at iracing.

It will only delete things you don't need. The registry things only delete issues and speed it up.. It will be like shovel snow away from the road.. this way you wont have to lift your leg that high to move around and you can move around more freely.

And could I have your computers full name..(I know HP,Dell etc call their computer for stuff) I'm doing some searching to help you out, could help to actually know what to search for ;)

Just thought of something else.

Control Panel - Hardware and Sound - Power Option - Change plan settings - Change Advanced power settings - USB - USB selective suspend setting

Set the settings to disable

Might be that your computer somehow is giving you less priority to the USB. Wheel is plugged into it and we don't want it to be suspended ;)

It might not help at all and you could turn it back on, but I guess we are at a place it's better to try something instead of giving up ;)

Also I read that you use wireless internet, is this a USB device or a card hard mounted inside your computer? If it's a USB device it might steel priority from your wheel's USB. This is something I never touched so I have no experience with it.

Its a card mounted inside. I appreciate the help Erik. Even if it not fix the the problem, i am learning new things. 👍

Control Panel - Hardware and Sound - Power Option - Change plan settings - Change Advanced power settings - USB - USB selective suspend setting

I ahve no such thing at hardware and sound. At power option i only can choose between some shedules. to save energy, balanced or more performance. I put it on more performance.

Edit: never mind i found it, why they have to hide those option that much. :)

Last edited:
Erik you "over killed" it. Now the wheel is stronger on the right. :scared:

Last 2 Days the FFB feels better though, not sure why. Maybe it works watever we did. I still have those FFB issue's like changing FFB, etc. But the strenght towards one direction is alot less and the FFB feels more "stable" i feel the details of the car more(physics). But before i am gonna run into circles of happiness. I need to drive a bit more, i had better days before so a bit more testing is neccesary. Becaus the problems are random.

Erik earlier you told me you opened a hole in your T500 to let the fans work better. I consider to do the same. Is it possible to make a picture of your T500's fan/exterior?

Of course I can take a photo of it.
custom1_zpsfefb9cdc.jpg

But I had to open it up and cut the hole from the "inside" It's quite easy to dismantle it, and I think there is a guide on this forum somewhere.

When you get to the top from the inside you see what needs to be done. The small holes are just too tiny to ventilate it properly.

When you are done and put it back together you have access to the fan, you can access it with some kind of oil on a spray can. So you can actually lubricating the fan, because the stock fan seems to go dry really fast (noise level) I think I removed a little circular sticker on top of it and you can spray it ;) (use the straw ;) )

I actually plan to add a fan or two to it to make the air rotate inside it before the stock fan decide it's hot enough to start. I just haven't decide how I do it yet.

Thank you Erik. Thats what i had in mind.
I remember i opened the bottom side from my old T500 when it went into coma. It was easy just some screws/bolts, However the top side i didn't get open becaus the bolts were around a corner if i remember me well. But whit that guide or some video's across the internet it will work. However, I didn't take to much effort on it previous time , but as you say its easy, no problem then. There go's my warranty. I only do this becaus i have a spare anyway. :cheers:

Ok my T500 only exist into pieces. While i dismounted the whole thing i have some disturbing thoughts

1. Why a 500&#8364; machine doesn't have anything simple, like some bigger holes for fans
2. Why a 500&#8364; machine do not have a decent fan.
& 3. How the hell do i get this back together :D

Anyways tommorow i go drill the holes. However i found something more disturbing when i took my wheel apart. I found two pinched cables.

On the picture below (sorry if the picture is a bit blurry)
Both cables were pinched bewteen the middele part and the upper exterior part.
- The yellow errow-> you see the cable is pinched above. Normally it would fit were the green errow is on the right. there is a square-shaped hole were the cable belong. Just like the cable on the left (left green errow). But that cable is pinched at the red errows were there is no space at all to put the cable were its save.

I wonder if that could caus any FFB loss in iracing... Not sure if the inner cables are okay. not sure what to do whit it. Maybe its nothing....

T500RS_zpse5c27ddf.jpg

Last edited:
Back