T500RS Racing Wheel for PS3 $150 Microcenter (Still hope?)

Can anyone order one for me? Then send it to Europe? Please? I'll pay you extra with PayPal.
I was thinking $200 would be a very mutually agreeable offer, though I'm not sure how to guarantee the logistics - someone with a reputable ebay account could make some hot profit right here.

Ordered! Hope it is here by Friday!

Got the conformation email, ships on the 5th.

Last edited:
I
I was thinking $200 would be a very mutually agreeable offer, though I'm not sure how to guarantee the logistics - someone with a reputable ebay account could make some hot profit right here.
I will agree with you there please someone

Yup, that's what I was thinking. :)

There's no way.....
I already have one, bought it last summer for ~350, but to those who bought it congrats. it's a 10/10 wheel I love mine very much

Anyone willing to make a profit? Shipping on my costs and it will be my resposibility, guaranteed!

PM me, I will transfer money through PayPal IMMEDIATELY.

This reminds me of Patrician II, when you set up an auto-trade route that's slightly unbalanced and after you've forgot to check the convoy for a couple of months you take a look at the cargo and realise that you have ten ships full of timber that no one is interested in buying.

The only way out? Flood the market!

Man... why does Black Friday / Cyber Monday have to fall on the end of the month / rent day :( My payday is still 3 days away.

Not to mention I'm in Canada, but that's a different issue :D lol

Guess I'll keep my eye out on "Thursday after Cyber Monday Canada" deals :P

Interesting, some have gotten cancelled, some have actually got away with the order. Maybe they can honor? Who knows, I'm not sure.

Latest Posts

Back