T500RS Racing Wheel for PS3 $150 Microcenter (Still hope?)

Damn!!! I've always wanted this wheel but refused to pay $600 for it! Thanks for the heads up!!!!

Last edited:
I own the Logitec Driving Force GT already, and have no need for 2 wheels.

Is the T500RS worth buying a new wheel alltogether for 150 and getting rid of my old one? Or is this a case of it was overpriced to begin with and the 75% off is just reverse sticker shock?

Can't see this in the site anymore :( ARGGRGHH was really hoping I would score one. That is just an insane deal.

Sticking with my rattle-bone DFGT for the meantime :(

Don't get me wrong in what I'm saying here. They do still have the right to not give you the product if the pricing was a mistake; but if they went so far as to take the money and authorize the sale, you also have much more of a recourse to get the product anyway (rather than accept the refund).

I own the Logitec Driving Force GT already, and have no need for 2 wheels.

Is the T500RS worth buying a new wheel alltogether for 150 and getting rid of my old one? Or is this a case of it was overpriced to begin with and the 75% off is just reverse sticker shock?
It's 5x the wheel the DFGT is.

Can't see this in the site anymore :( ARGGRGHH was really hoping I would score one. That is just an insane deal.

Sticking with my rattle-bone DFGT for the meantime :(

I'm in Fl as well,if I get the T500(and it's not a scam),maybe I'll sell you my G27.

my email said estimated shipping by dec 5 and my CC has a pending charge on my bank acct so I guess it actually worked.

I just cant believe this is true until it shows up at my door step

whats the deal you guys think they are refurbished or just some weird overstock????

I got a question though... can I make the pedals fit my GTR simulator set up?

is this tall enough to fit the pedals the way they stand up?

IMG_20131114_143741769_zps487cbc54.jpg

2 from different local places and having one shipped.
If anything, GT6 release should help, right....right?

Whoa. Mr. Money Bags lol. At least you can sell the other two and make 1200 bucks, if all 3 come in.

Wait, I used the link the OP provided and mine went through! Ordered 2 in case I need a backup (or a nice little profit, hehe).

Crossing fingers it actually ships.

Back