T500RS Racing Wheel for PS3 $150 Microcenter (Still hope?)

Man... why does Black Friday / Cyber Monday have to fall on the end of the month / rent day :( My payday is still 3 days away.

Not to mention I'm in Canada, but that's a different issue :D lol

Guess I'll keep my eye out on "Thursday after Cyber Monday Canada" deals :P

That's why xD

If you paid by debit card they should've taken the funds already so, transaction complete - you await fulfillment as per advertised and agreed, otherwise they are in breach of the sales contract?

They did take the funds and so far they have not returned it.

Display of order summary does not signify our acceptance of an order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to cancel or limit the quantity of product available for any item.

While that terms of sale is true for the order, if they actually authorized and took the funds from his account he does have more of a basis to claim that they have to give it to him anyway because that does constitute confirmation of the sale.

Someone who paid with credit card likely won't have the same luck, because they probably don't charge immediately like they do with debit.

Bet someone bought a surplus, check ebay for cheap new ones. Thats what i would have done, 10-20 for an easy profit of maybe 50-100 on top.

Someone who paid with credit card likely won't have the same luck, because they probably don't charge immediately like they do with debit.
I believe they still put a temporary $1.00 charge to check funds.

While that terms of sale is true for the order, if they actually authorized and took the funds from his account he does have more of a basis to claim that they have to give it to him anyway because that does constitute confirmation of the sale.

I used a credit card, and the full $155.98 charge showed up on my credit card within about 3 minutes. Took a screen shot of my online statement too, so if they try and cancel the charge, I can still show they clearly charged me for the full amount.

I'm not going to claim to be an expert on this, but if my card was charged, I have a hard time believing they don't have to honor it.

I'm not going to claim to be an expert on this, but if my card was charged, I have a hard time believing they don't have to honor it.
They either give you the product or the money back.

As far as I know, they can.

Anyone willing to make a profit? Shipping on my costs and it will be my resposibility, guaranteed!

PM me, I will transfer money through PayPal IMMEDIATELY.

No-one willing to try? :(

I haven't gotten any cancellations...or confirmations...and only 1 order shows online under account info :nervous:

All you can do is wait I guess then...

Back