T8CA - Smuffy, Team RPM, GTPanoz, Volkswagen CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,320 comments
  • 118,275 views

TOCA9 - do you want it as a true finale for GTP TOCA


  • Total voters
    45
Status
Not open for further replies.
8604329975_d2d723f6cc.jpg
t8cavw.jpg


BTW Michelin, how are we going to deal with this? :odd:
 
Yeratel84
BTW Michelin, how are we going to deal with this? :odd:

Leave the way it is? :lol:
 
Yeratel84
But how are people going to tell us apart? :p

I don't know.. maybe by the shade of the blue on the wheel? :dopey:
 
I don't have an use for it now, and I would be glad to see another car using that color. And you know I can dupe it anyway.

Yeah, but if I can get it to work, I'm gonna use the Ford. I'll set up the Audi for ***** and giggles anyway, though.
 
Thats the colour i meant;-)
 
CapeRingSouth_zpsef214844.jpg


DK Motorsports Ford focus ST

dan
 
i'm going to be taking the final focus spot if it's still available as i will be teaming up with Sakary for the coming season
 
My car, and no, it's not photoshopped :crazy:

3vcx1.jpg
 
4 Audi
5 BMW
0 Ford
3 Honda (1 part time)
4 Infiniti
4 Mazda
1 Peugeot
0 VW.
 
so it's ok for me to team up with sakary or not?
 
so it's ok for me to team up with sakary or not?

Yep that's counting your entry, sorry should have made it more clear 👍
 
Yay for part time racers! Paying extreme homage to the SunshineRacing.co.UK team.
 
Also, Furi, I go away every other weekend (literally), so would you say that I'm part time.
 
Looks like I'll be driving the Honda, then! :p
Drive both to to tonight, and the Civic is in a different class!

Did some laps at Suzuka tonight, and the Focus managed around 2:18.5 (not changed the setup); and the Honda managed a 1:15.2 within the first lap (not even setup)! Looks like Honda may be a threat to many cars this year! Amazing chassis on it, and quick on the straights; however, low gear ratios and very high revving engine does spoil it a little, I think...
 
Since Furi won't be using any team logo/banners, just wanted to show off mine... :D

t8carpmyeramotorsports.png
t8cavw.jpg


BTW the photo's been taken on a very wet Nurb track as I was inspired by the "beautiful" weather we've been having this easter weekend in Portugal... :sly:
 
Some more news, after a while thinking, i'm switching car to the BMW. Also a late change as HSR gets replaced with Rome Reverse.
 
Made one for no reason other than I'm bored and it took a minute :p

axumx.png
 
so 2 VW spots open up then
 
Some more news, after a while thinking, i'm switching car to the BMW. Also a late change as HSR gets replaced with Rome Reverse.

Sweet :)
 
Furi will now see why everyone is avoiding the BMW and will suck on ice :lol:.
 
Indeed sir. EVERYONE SWITCH NOW!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back