T8CA - Smuffy, Team RPM, GTPanoz, Volkswagen CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,320 comments
  • 118,274 views

TOCA9 - do you want it as a true finale for GTP TOCA


  • Total voters
    45
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know ive tested it :-).
 
OP Announcement regarding season preview.

Test Schedule:
Tuesday 2nd April - Grand Valley East
Thursday 4th April - Fuji GT
Saturday 6th April - Spa / HSR
Tuesday 9th April - Indianapolis Road Course
Thursday 11th April - Nurburgring GP/D
Friday 12th April - T8CA Offical Media Day / Photoshoot / Final Test - Cape Ring

Edit: Having to axe the team logoes from previews guys, need more room for writing, sorry.
 
Last edited:
I may be competing in the last round of the season. If I do it will be in the Honda Civic under the SunshineRacing.co.UK banner. My colour will be matte black/orange.
 
Nope, stage 3 engine and turbo's. But generally FWD's have a bit more poke also bear in mind they are slower towards end of a race due to tyre wear.]

Entry02_zps2ad4a733.gif

RPM-YERA Motorsports

Now you're just messing with me... :grumpy:👎
 
RPM-YERA Motorsports

Now you're just messing with me... :grumpy:👎

:lol: Ok :p

@Kiwi, ok, i'll place you on part time listing.
 
I'm running as East Coast again, my bad for not mentioning it.

If anyone wants to team up, let me know.
 
Right got the Golf where I want it. I'm managing high to mid 18’s :)
 
Last edited:
Team Name: Monster Energy TOCA
Picture: TBD
 
Should I change it :lol:? I was just giving an homage to DiRT 3 :sly:

We have DK Motorsports and Monster Energy TOCA, oh lawd :lol:
 
Should I change it :lol:? I was just giving an homage to DiRT 3 :sly:

No, keep it! I'm not the only one who has used DiRT 3 as my team colours. TOCA 6 I was Kenwood Autosports, White w/ red rims in the Volvo C30; got my first (and only) GTP win in it at Monza ;)
 
Im proud to announce conbon14 and milkyricecrispy are running the vw. Team name is O.A.P motorsports and our team colour is hearing aid beige.
 
Im proud to announce conbon14 and milkyricecrispy are running the vw. Team name is O.A.P motorsports and our team colour is hearing aid beige.

LOL :lol: Do you blow up if you go the wrong way?
 
Yup thats about right.
 
No, keep it! I'm not the only one who has used DiRT 3 as my team colours. TOCA 6 I was Kenwood Autosports, White w/ red rims in the Volvo C30; got my first (and only) GTP win in it at Monza ;)

I almost wanted to be the Falken Tire team and use the Audi, but I couldn't find a good enough color shift paint for it.
 
Jahgee1124
I almost wanted to be the Falken Tire team and use the Audi, but I couldn't find a good enough color shift paint for it.

Think its called chamelion something found on the tvr.
 
Its as close as youll get.
 
Jahgee1124
Does it go from this to this

Formula Chameleon Green is what you're looking for. I was using it in my Mazda last season, I might have one hanging around in my account. When I get home I can send it in your way.
 
Be interesting with me decorating "Dunlop" banners on my season preview now :lol:
 
Be interesting with me decorating "Dunlop" banners on my season preview now :lol:

Did I gave you the idea for that? 'Cause I got it from the BTCC site when I was checking the races' Schedule...
 
Did I gave you the idea for that? 'Cause I got it from the BTCC site when I was checking the races' Schedule...

No I did it back in Season 3 :lol:
 
You guys don't have to send me it. I'll be fine with the Ford & DefaultColour, if I can get it to work.
 
Jahgee1124
You guys don't have to send me it. I'll be fine with the Ford & DefaultColour, if I can get it to work.

I don't have an use for it now, and I would be glad to see another car using that color. And you know I can dupe it anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back