T8CA - Smuffy, Team RPM, GTPanoz, Volkswagen CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,320 comments
  • 118,275 views

TOCA9 - do you want it as a true finale for GTP TOCA


  • Total voters
    45
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more news, after a while thinking, i'm switching car to the BMW. Also a late change as HSR gets replaced with Rome Reverse.

BMW change: Don't care. :lol:
HSR for Rome Reverse: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
 
NascarManiaco99
BMW change: Don't care. :lol:
HSR for Rome Reverse: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Simple, furi is taking the one track the Bmw is slowest at...
 
Nice to see the BMW-Rome April Fools joke pulled a few... :D
 
Lolololololol
 
Furinkazen
Nice to see the BMW-Rome April Fools joke pulled a few... :D

It was still March 31 in America when you said that :p
 
cnd01
It was still March 31 in America when you said that :p

Yep, in Brazil as well.
 
Romes better than HSR imo.. I have had some damn epic races at Rome. (Both before I joined GTP back at RLR and here.)

You should have went the full hog and said Sarthe no chicanes.
 
IRT Announce Driver Line-Up and Car choice for T8CA
Following a largely successful TOCA 7 campaign, Invicta Racing Team are full of excitement and enthusiasm ahead of T8CA. An announcement was made two days ago stating that they will run the Peugeot 207 in place of the Audi TT which they ran last season. The factory and junior teams will retain the same driver line-up of Tom Brooks and Rob Adams (Invicta Racing Team) with Geoff Hooper accompanying them in the factory backed Invicta Junior Team. Brooks released a statement earlier on today.

"I'm absolutely ecstatic that IRT will run the 207 for our forthcoming T8CA campaign. Rob privately tested the car just the other day and reported very positive feedback. The whole team struggled to get to grips with the difficult Audi TT last season and I never seemed to find a sweet spot with the setup which led to some mediocre results on my part, which gives me further determination to achieve better results and help lead IRT on the path to success. Furthermore, I'm thrilled that we have Geoff back in Invicta Junior Team, he had some great results last season and was very unlucky on several occasions and having Rob alongside me once again fulfills me with confidence that we can score some strong points and possible podium finishes."
​
 
Tom
IRT Announce Driver Line-Up and Car choice for T8CA
Following a largely successful TOCA 7 campaign, Invicta Racing Team are full of excitement and enthusiasm ahead of T8CA. An announcement was made two days ago stating that they will run the Peugeot 207 in place of the Audi TT which they ran last season. The factory and junior teams will retain the same driver line-up of Tom Brooks and Rob Adams (Invicta Racing Team) with Geoff Hooper accompanying them in the factory backed Invicta Junior Team. Brooks released a statement earlier on today.

"I'm absolutely ecstatic that IRT will run the 207 for our forthcoming T8CA campaign. Rob privately tested the car just the other day and reported very positive feedback. The whole team struggled to get to grips with the difficult Audi TT last season and I never seemed to find a sweet spot with the setup which led to some mediocre results on my part, which gives me further determination to achieve better results and help lead IRT on the path to success. Furthermore, I'm thrilled that we have Geoff back in Invicta Junior Team, he had some great results last season and was very unlucky on several occasions and having Rob alongside me once again fulfills me with confidence that we can score some strong points and possible podium finishes."

👍
 
Congrats on going from a hairdressers car to a girls car, your making progress Tom :lol: 👍
 
It's... His hair. :D
 
Congrats on going from a hairdressers car to a girls car, your making progress Tom :lol: 👍

Lmao thats actually quite witty for you young Furi!:lol: Btw whens the arguing start? far to freindly at the moment.:p
 
When the checkered flag flies, the anger will rise.
 
Furinkazen
Congrats on going from a hairdressers car to a girls car, your making progress Tom :lol: 👍

Furi, your in the golf...CHAV!
 
JB you want an arguement? Ok I have one...

Everyone pick on JB for being old! :sly::lol:
 
JB you want an arguement? Ok I have one...

Everyone pick on JB for being old! :sly::lol:

5901.jpg
 
Looks like I'll be driving the Honda, then! :p
Drive both to to tonight, and the Civic is in a different class!

Did some laps at Suzuka tonight, and the Focus managed around 2:18.5 (not changed the setup); and the Honda managed a 1:15.2 within the first lap (not even setup)!

Someone call Stephen Hawking, I think you've violated some laws of physics.
 
DK
Someone call Stephen Hawking, I think you've violated some laws of physics.

I don't know, I drove them as fast as possible; and the Honda was better! :dunce:
 
Congrats on going from a hairdressers car to a girls car, your making progress Tom :lol: 👍

It's because I'm worth it.

521639_3546007454073_466534206_n.jpg
 
On the spec sheets, it says Low/Med/High Turbo, can we use any of them?
 
On the spec sheets, it says Low/Med/High Turbo, can we use any of them?

Yep, mix and match, you even change during the weekend.
 
Sounds good to me. 👍
 
The DarkHorse Sports Focus for T8CA and team logo.
picture.php


picture.php
 
I wonder...if the DarkHorse Focus is rendered useless after a crash, will it end up in Tesco's burgers? :dopey:
 
How do you make the logos
 
DK
I wonder...if the DarkHorse Focus is rendered useless after a crash, will it end up in Tesco's burgers? :dopey:

:lol:
 
DK
I wonder...if the DarkHorse Focus is rendered useless after a crash, will it end up in Tesco's burgers? :dopey:
:lol: It will have a dignified death in battle, not off to the slaughterhouse.

How do you make the logos
I made the logo over a year ago, I can not remember what website I made it on. :guilty:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back