T8CA - Smuffy, Team RPM, GTPanoz, Volkswagen CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,320 comments
  • 118,278 views

TOCA9 - do you want it as a true finale for GTP TOCA


  • Total voters
    45
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening my official lobby in 15 mins.
 
Is there space left
 
Furi just abandoned ship! :lol:
 
furi, nice connection...
 
I can't join again because of incompatibility with the host :( :( :( :(
 
And he's hosting ITCC today since "he has a good connection." :lol:
 
So Furi, when are you going to kiss Sam's feet? ;)
 
I can just tell that we're going to have an interesting night with Connection Problems...
I can't even get into the room; it just doesn't allow me in! -.-
 
I can just tell that we're going to have an interesting night with Connection Problems...
I can't even get into the room; it just doesn't allow me in! -.-

quit to gt5 main menu, helps sometimes
 
I tried; I cleared cache...
I turned it off, back on...

I picked the PS3 up and shook it upside-down...
None of it seemed to work! :/
 
Scaniabebe
I tried; I cleared cache...
I turned it off, back on...

I picked the PS3 up and shook it upside-down...
None of it seemed to work! :/

I don't think shaking your PS3 is good.:lol:
 
Well, I did then get back in after shaking it several times.
Now, I keep disconnecting! :lol:
 
I tried; I cleared cache...
I turned it off, back on...

I picked the PS3 up and shook it upside-down...
None of it seemed to work! :/

Hammer?
 
Sorry I couldn't get back in firstly it wouldn't let me then it kept freezing so now I'm playing fifa
 
Got bored with trying to access the Testing Room.
So, I have now set up camp in Furi's Lounge. If anyone wants to test over there; I shall be around for a few hours...
 
Well, done 15 laps and can report that I managed a best of 2:33.655...
Think I am just not great at Spa; I can't get a single perfect lap in..
 
At least you're not me, I could barely manage a 2'35, and I could only hit 226km/h without a draft.
 
Audi has no grunt on those straights, need draft to get anywhere
 
19 posts in a TOCA thread without some Furi spam, is this a record?
 
Akmuq
19 posts in a TOCA thread without some Furi spam, is this a record?

Freedom at last!!!!!
 
Hallelujah
 
He'll be here any minute now to ruin it. :grumpy:
 
DK
He'll be here any minute now to ruin it. :grumpy:

I get the feeling you don't like Furinkazen ?!
 
I get the feeling you don't like Furinkazen ?!

Ever since I banned him and took some revenge in ITCC last night. Watch it in WSC DK tonight ;)
 
DK, is Furi bullying you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back