T8CA - Smuffy, Team RPM, GTPanoz, Volkswagen CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,320 comments
  • 118,284 views

TOCA9 - do you want it as a true finale for GTP TOCA


  • Total voters
    45
Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully this season will be as close as it is in testing as there probably looks like there's at least 10 potential race winners for the season
 
I'm hoping I can notch a win. I don't want to drag my team down. Snow is really fast.
 
hopefully this season will be as close as it is in testing as there probably looks like there's at least 10 potential race winners for the season

I think there's 9 to 11 race winners on the grid this season....
 
I'm hoping I can notch a win. I don't want to drag my team down. Snow is really fast.

Watch out guys! He's gonna wreck everyone and blame it on his sister
 
polarbear345
Watch out guys! He's gonna wreck everyone and blame it on his sister

You won't know because you'll be behind me the whole time :p
 
Honda is slightly quicker than the Audi, Just backed to back them @ GVE

Honda - 1'06'7xx
Audi - 1'07.0xx
 
Furinkazen
Yes, when we lap you :p

You'll be ahead of me race 2 and 3 because of reverse grids :p
 
Honda is slightly quicker than the Audi, Just backed to back them @ GVE

Honda - 1'06'7xx
Audi - 1'07.0xx

Code:
Snowcrash (Hon) 1:07.0
Smuffy (For) 1:07.2
Carbonox (Maz) 1:07.2
Polarbear (Aud) 1:07.3
Yeratel (Vol) 1:07.4
Sakery (For) 1:07.4
TDZ (BMW) 1:07.8
Smuffy (Vol) 1:07.8
Chrisjohnson (For) 1:08.0
Scaniabebe (Hon) 1:08.0
Hurley (BMW) 1:08.4
Furi (Vol) 1:08.5
Jahgee (For) 1:08.6
Dano (For) 1:08.6

We're dead. :scared:
 
I had a 1.06.9 no draft. My sister can vouch for me.
 
Right, i'll still do a season preview, but it won't be a large PDF this time, just a rather big post here.
 
Right, i'll still do a season preview, but it won't be a large PDF this time, just a rather big post here.

oh, that pdf was wicked
 
I'm hoping I can notch a win. I don't want to drag my team down. Snow is really fast.

To be fair, we seem to be about even from the testing times on GVE and CRS. Which is good news for racking up points consistently.

And I'd just like to add that good drivers should always be welcome in any race. Yes, it will make winning a whole lot harder, but it might do wonders for the driving standard around here. And that's coming from someone that's been left in Twissy's exhaust fumes a number of times in WRS... :sly:

So, in that sense, welcome Twissy!
 
Well, at least IMMORTALPILOT hasn't joined. :scared:
 
To be fair, we seem to be about even from the testing times on GVE and CRS. Which is good news for racking up points consistently.

And I'd just like to add that good drivers should always be welcome in any race. Yes, it will make winning a whole lot harder, but it might do wonders for the driving standard around here. And that's coming from someone that's been left in Twissy's exhaust fumes a number of times in WRS... :sly:

So, in that sense, welcome Twissy!

Cheers Snow 👍

Just out of interest what tyre wear are we using, Normal, Fast, Very Fast?
 
Normal, Fast, Very Fast (Pirelli F1 Tyres)
 
Myles Prower
Normal, Fast, Very Fast (Pirelli F1 Tyres)

:lol: true that!
 
TOCA was always at its best when there were no aliens around. (Although at that time the racing was also more dirty, but then again Furi was pretty lenient back at the day)
 
Just tested some cars at GVE and got these times.

Honda 1:06.424
Ford 1:06.593
Peugeot 1:06.732

Will post a full set of results either tonight or tomorrow. 👍
 
Just tested some cars at GVE and got these times.

Honda 1:06.424
Ford 1:06.593
Peugeot 1:06.732

Will post a full set of results either tonight or tomorrow. 👍

Ok teammate, where did you find that pace? ::drool:
 
Sorry Myles, think I'm have to leave your team, as this Audi handles like a truck for me with the 4WD, I like to my cars to be loose at the rear and just cant get this thing loose enough. In that case if I can change Furinkazen, I would like to go with the BMW (independent) ?
 
Sorry Myles, think I'm have to leave your team, as this Audi handles like a truck for me with the 4WD, I like to my cars to be loose at the rear and just cant get this thing loose enough. In that case if I can change Furinkazen, I would like to go with the BMW (independent) ?

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif


👍
 
haha!

EDIT: lol this was abit harsh on Myles, I'll stick it out it with the truck, think im just gonna stiffen the whole rear up!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back