T8CA - Smuffy, Team RPM, GTPanoz, Volkswagen CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,320 comments
  • 118,274 views

TOCA9 - do you want it as a true finale for GTP TOCA


  • Total voters
    45
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much slower
 
has the focus spec been finalised?

also do we have to stick to our 3 car picks?
 
will there be a test tomorrow night?
 
I done 1:20 flat in the Mazda last night. The track seem suited to the small car in the field. Yet to test the Pug.
 
Will update spec sheets tonight.
 
Any test going on?
 
I'll be ready for a test tomorrow.
 
Test #2 tomorrow approximately 8pm GMT. Monza tomorrow.
 
More RPM-related news due soon hopefully.
 
Test #2 tomorrow approximately 8pm GMT. Monza tomorrow.

I should make it. I'm hoping my test results will be consistent at Monza as they were at Cape Ring South.
 
FINAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR FORD & PEUEGEOT

SpecsFord2_zps61516bd6.gif


SpecsPug3_zps13c6eed2.gif


Test #2, Monza, tomorrow approximately 8pm!
 
ecu off as well is that?
 
ecu off as well is that?

It says so, yep.

Also, RPM are pleased to finalise there T8CA line up. Me and Smuffy will drive the Volkswagen Golf as we seek another teams title, and this season we will be backing not one, but two independent entries. LongHairedLout will drive an ex-works Infiniti under the "RPM Dealer Team" banner, and Yeratel will drive a Volkswagen with the name "RPM-YERA Motorsports".

Wishing all three of them the best season alongside me at RPM 👍
 
Last edited:
I'm going to assume the weight of the Focus will be 1186 kg since all weight reduction upgrades are required.
 
I'm going to assume the weight of the Focus will be 1186 kg since all weight reduction upgrades are required.

Yep.
 
:lol: Still around 4 entries open by the way for Round 1...
 
It says so, yep.

Also, RPM are pleased to finalise there T8CA line up. Me and Smuffy will drive the Volkswagen Golf as we seek another teams title, and this season we will be backing not one, but two independent entries. LongHairedLout will drive an ex-works Infiniti under the "RPM Dealer Team" banner, and Yeratel will drive a Volkswagen with the name "RPM-Yera Motorsports".

Wishing all three of them the best season alongside me at RPM 👍

As I said in the PM, its RPM-YERA Motorsports... (sorry for being so a:censored:l about this)
 
As I said in the PM, its RPM-YERA Motorsports... (sorry for being so a:censored:l about this)

So you noticed :p :lol: , it's in caps on entry list, don't worry :lol:
 
going to test a bit more tomorrow night then decide on my car for the season
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back