T8CA - Smuffy, Team RPM, GTPanoz, Volkswagen CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,320 comments
  • 118,274 views

TOCA9 - do you want it as a true finale for GTP TOCA


  • Total voters
    45
Status
Not open for further replies.
IRT's announcement should be due this evening.
 
can we have an updated driver list after the test tonight
 
chrisjohnson93
can we have an updated driver list after the test tonight

Yes that would be nice.
 
I'm have decided to run a Ford in the series under my DarkHorse Sports banner. I will most likely run as a independent unless a another driver wants to join.
 
Test room opening early now.
 
Room open!
 
I can't see anyone after yera. Then after a minute or two, I disconnect. What are the settings in your lounge furi?
 
Normal quality, very low mic quality. By the way, raining very hard at Monza :p
 
Furinkazen
Normal quality, very low mic quality. By the way, raining very hard at Monza :p

Idk what's causing my connection problems. I'll try again.
 
Now:

4 Audi
5 BMW
1 Ford
3 Honda
4 Infiniti
4 Mazda
5 Peugeot
0 VW.

1 Ford now Sakery has picked it.
 
Last edited:
.
8604456984_9e6fb76a79.jpg
 
Now THAT is cheap double post :lol:

Better "knuckle" down to it eh ;) ?
 
Sorry about the crashes but it didn't feel like I was touching them
A good thing about the ford: it's good in the dry
A bad thing about the ford : the brakes are terrible
 
I fail at forums :dunce: Got the message across though
 
so i can't use the ford unless i team up with someone who's using one currently
 
Is really room still open?
 
so i can't use the ford unless i team up with someone who's using one currently

Yep, I had called one since it was announced, you can team w/ me, but I'm not gonna be at every race.
 
Furinkazen
Now:

4 Audi
5 BMW
1 Ford
3 Honda
4 Infiniti
4 Mazda
5 Peugeot
0 VW.

1 Ford now Sakery has picked it.

Can someone in the top 12 bump a person outside the top 12 out of a car if it is one of the 3 that was reserved by that driver inside the top 12?
 
Can someone in the top 12 bump a person outside the top 12 out of a car if it is one of the 3 that was reserved by that driver inside the top 12?

Why would that be allowed, if you wanted a certain car, then you should have reserved it sooner.
 
Jahgee1124
Why would that be allowed, if you wanted a certain car, then you should have reserved it sooner.

That's why furi allowed the top 12 to pick 3 cars to reserve a spot in from what I understand...
 
That's why furi allowed the top 12 to pick 3 cars to reserve a spot in from what I understand...

Then wouldn't he account for that on the count?
 
Jahgee1124
Then wouldn't he account for that on the count?

I don't know. Thats why I'm asking :ouch:
 
IRT will run three Peugeot 207's for T8CA, full press release due tomorrow.
 
@ CnD - it was for me to get an idea of what car's will be popular.
@ Tom - Alright, you know your going to get some stick for this one :p

4 Audi
5 BMW
1 Ford
3 Honda
4 Infiniti
4 Mazda
2 Peugeot
0 VW.
 
So does anyone in a Focus want to team up with me, colors are Black w/ Lime Green six spoke wheels.
 
Furinkazen
@ CnD - it was for me to get an idea of what car's will be popular.
@ Tom - Alright, you know your going to get some stick for this one :p

4 Audi
5 BMW
1 Ford
3 Honda
4 Infiniti
4 Mazda
2 Peugeot
0 VW.

Cool. I didn't know for sure. I'm down to a couple of cars that I'm stuck between. I'll have an announcement(or be part of an announcement) before too much longer.
 
Count me in with a Peugeot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back