T8CA - Smuffy, Team RPM, GTPanoz, Volkswagen CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,320 comments
  • 118,272 views

TOCA9 - do you want it as a true finale for GTP TOCA


  • Total voters
    45
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can hopefully make the test tonight guys
 
when do we have to make final car choice?
 
LOL :lol:

Will still be quicker than Furi :sly: ;)

Shhh, I was going to hang onto the boot lid til the last minute and then jump off to beat him, fair and square :lol:
 
Finally Ford specs are up :D
At the Moment I´m thinking of 207, Civic, Ford or Infiniti.
 
Final car selections is only required by time room opens for round 1. I need pics of your cars for a season preview if possible though.

Volkswagen now full.
 
I'll take the Audi for it's race pace, also as it's an Audi I have an excuse for driving like a rooster
 
I'll take the Audi for it's race pace, also as it's an Audi I have an excuse for driving like a rooster

👍 Independent Atin?
 
Do you want us to send the pics of the cars over PSN?
 
Do you want us to send the pics of the cars over PSN?

GTP is preferred because PSN sometimes register them. Give it a shot though 👍
 
Will send the pictures later when I'm on my ps3
 
End of Free Practice 2 for BTCC top 12 covered by 1 second, all 27 cars running, even the Passat
 
End of Free Practice 2 for BTCC top 12 covered by 1 second, all 27 cars running, even the Passat

To be fair if they werent seperated by less than a second at Brands short curcuit it'd be pretty alarming :lol:
 
I'll take my picture Sunday, since I'm away from home. Independents are required to use the colorless hood, right?
 
I'll take my picture Sunday, since I'm away from home. Independents are required to use the colorless hood, right?

Yes 👍
 
Even if the car is black? Just checking before I set up my car.

Yes. Independents run unpainted carbon bonnet where possible.
 
End of Free Practice 2 for BTCC top 12 covered by 1 second, all 27 cars running, even the Passat

I guess Andy Neate wasn't within that 1 second, right?
 
DK
I guess Andy Neate wasn't within that 1 second, right?

He's not racing this weekend in BTCC...
 
I'm about to join furis lounge now. Anyone feel free to join. I'll be testing at Monza.
 
DK
I guess Andy Neate wasn't within that 1 second, right?
He was so slow he missed the first race, also GT6 needs to have Snow conditions for circuit races
 
How many of each car is left?
 
Tom
How many of each car is left?

4 Audi
5 BMW
3 Ford
3 Honda
4 Infiniti
4 Mazda
5 Peugeot
0 VW.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back