Tactile Info & Buyers Guide / Comparisons / Opinions - Work In Progress

• Thread starter Mr Latte
  • 279 comments
Yes, the Art Box is absolutely unnecessary, there is either a setting wrong or a connection. Test a speaker to see if inuke is ok first.

Yes, the Art Box is absolutely unnecessary, there is either a setting wrong or a connection. Test a speaker to see if inuke is ok first.

How? By connecting my audio monitors to iNuke? I don't have cables for that and don't want to burn them (Klipsch RF-62 II).

I tried a different configurations.

Do you think this Art Cleanbox Pro is unnecessary? Some ppl on forums suggest also it's better to try use x2 RCA on sub out instead of just 1. I feel lost and keep buying more cables and gear ;/

I don't think you need the Cleanbox. You should not split a mono signal into a balanced input, the Left/Right will be out of phase. For your purpose I can't see this being a problem, but it won't solve your problem either.

How? By connecting my audio monitors to iNuke? I don't have cables for that and don't want to burn them (Klipsch RF-62 II).
You do have a cable for that, the speaker cable that is connected to the Buttkicker, plug that into a speaker.

Connected Cleanbox. After switching it "on" buttkicker kicks (sometimes) for a second and immidately turns off. Happened few times. No visible levels on iNuke software or around it's hardware knobs. Wtf? :(

Last edited:
Back