Take on Phil Spencer in Forza 7 Dec. Bounty Hunter

• Thread starter nExx
  • 76 comments
About half hour ago I lower it to 1:28.8

Sadly, they removed upload to YouTube - I know it can be through that page but didn't sure is it safe to login there.

On Christmas 1:30.0, day after 1:29.4 and today...

I'm competing with myself and by the way, going up on strong friends leaderboards :)

Looks, good. At this rate I doubt he will improve much on his current time... But be careful what you (I) wish for I guess. :lol:

By the way, what do you use to record if you don't mind. Been wanting to do car showcases and upload them to YT.

Looks, good. At this rate I doubt he will improve much on his current time... But be careful what you (I) wish for I guess. :lol:

By the way, what do you use to record if you don't mind. Been wanting to do car showcases and upload them to YT.

Now is not perfect moment for YT uploading bcs they (really don't know why) removed upload function from YT app.

But there is way.
After you capture what you want and it is uploaded to xbl, go to this page and put your gamertag in box:

http://xboxdvr.com

There ll be all your videos and, if you login, you can upload to YouTube from there...

With moves like removing upload button from YouTube apo, seems like there are pushing are back to 20th century!

Managed a 1:31:something before my tires started to give out because I left sim damage on, Hopefully that will be good enough.

Now is not perfect moment for YT uploading bcs they (really don't know why) removed upload function from YT app.

But there is way.
After you capture what you want and it is uploaded to xbl, go to this page and put your gamertag in box:

http://xboxdvr.com

There ll be all your videos and, if you login, you can upload to YouTube from there...

With moves like removing upload button from YouTube apo, seems like there are pushing are back to 20th century!

Alrighty, thanks alot. Guess I'll wait and see what happens. :cheers:

:yuck::ill:Heck of a time to be sick. I'm too dizzy to play any games on PC. So it looks like my time is all I will submit. I'm in the 1:33s, I think.

Edit... I'm in the 1:32s. That'll do. Good night all. Happy new year. I still have 4 hours of bus driving to do. I hope I make it.

Edit:

Does anyone know what Phil Spencer Pompelli's time is now?

Edit#2:

I just checked at FM.net and He's sitting at a 1:34.623...

Will this be his final time?

Last edited:
What is the cutoff time to post a time for these events? I have a pretty rough lap in the 1:33's and know I've under-driven the car. I'm sure I can get into the 1:31's, I just don't know if I'll be finished work in time to have a better go in case he improves.

Does anyone know when and where we get the prize cars. I had to open the League page to get that prize car. I don't want to miss the Porsche or the Ferrari.

Does anyone know when and where we get the prize cars. I had to open the League page to get that prize car. I don't want to miss the Porsche or the Ferrari.
If it’s like the last rival when we got the Camaro SS for participating you should be able to get the Ferrari and Porsche in the gifts tab where you receive the free weekly credits.

Usually takes a few days to get the prizes, you'll get a notification and they'll stay in your "inbox" so you won't miss them, they should stay there until you claim them.

Prizes are here but I must say that I am disappointed with engagement of P3.

Lot more than I wasn't able to get my time under 1.28, it stucked at 1.28.463

BUT, I was trying, a lot - I'm sure that I did about or even more then 1000km or 300+ laps...

How many of them he did?

So, I can say I was enjoying, finished in top 5%, there was everything that pushing me to do more...

...except the Bounty.

Yeah, Phil kind of bunted this one. Maybe his new position at Microsoft doesn't afford him the time to play games.

I don't remember following the last time he was the Bounty. If anyone remembers, was he difficult to beat?

Latest Posts

Back