Take on Tanner Foust in New Special ForzaRC Challenge

Uh, I can't beat 10% of most Forza enthusiasts. Why should I dare to think I can beat a Professional Race Car driver? I'm just sayin. Good thing the prize is a car I already own. Whew! Dodged that bullet!

Tanner still hasn't set a time. Seems a bit odd since he's been promoting this thing. Also seems odd that the suit being offered is the Disco suit and not the Tanner Foust suit.

I will not really make a serious effort to beat this guy as the big prize was in Forzathon last month (odd), but who doesn't want the Corrado in their virtual garage... Casual flying lap incoming.

Tanner still hasn't set a time. Seems a bit odd since he's been promoting this thing. Also seems odd that the suit being offered is the Disco suit and not the Tanner Foust suit.

Maybe he doesn't care about Forza but Turn 10 gave him five bucks to promote it so the kids have something to freak out about? Not sure, but that's how it usually works.

UPDATE: I just got an alert on my XBox1, Tanner Foust is playing Forza 7 now. Probably setting some times as I write this.

I like Dubai just in terms of driving, but I hate it as a race track because it has no sectors. If you dirty a lap anywhere, your next lap will be dirty as well.

I like Dubai just in terms of driving, but I hate it as a race track because it has no sectors. If you dirty a lap anywhere, your next lap will be dirty as well.
Use the rewind "cheat", your next lap will start clean, and if you dirty your lap again, rewind past the finish line and the lap will again start clean.

I can think of very few car/track combos that are worse than this one...
Oh, I can think of a few. This isn't that bad. I can think of a few "modern muscle cars" like the Challenger or Charger that would be worse here. This track is more suited for like Track Toys, and smaller cars that handle well. What I don't like about this 'course' is the non-flat road surface in spots, especially the twisty uphill section.

Back