Take THAT you stupid GT40!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter vinkento
  • 66 comments
  • 2,279 views
Originally posted by Flerbizky
Dreams are what happens after the Mescaline kicks in :cool:
Dreams are what happens when you're girlfriend's away. :sly:
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
Dreams are what happens when you're girlfriend's away. :sly:
Errrhhhhmmmm no.. That would be ....... masturbation ...... Completely different ballpark there my excellent friend...
 
Originally posted by Flerbizky
Errrhhhhmmmm no.. That would be ....... masturbation ...... Completely different ballpark there my excellent friend...
Well ya gotta have a pull every now and then! :crazy:
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
Well ya gotta have a pull every now and then! :crazy:
There ya go 👍 :cool:
 
Well I kicked the GT40's a$$ in the other two mr challenge races. it was just that I'm not very good at leguna. You know, the whole sand thing. :p
 
i can see the cheating come to at the f1 challenge thing whatever at the end of the pro but not at MR ez race there
 
With the way the AI cars knock me around when they can, I feel no remorse returning the favor. I got over that back in GT1. Not to mention the way they try to pin me against walls in this version! Freakin' Rediculous!!(Did I spell that right?)
 
GT40 is way better than Jag, sorry to say. Jags kinda suck in GT3
 
Originally posted by ILLicit
GT40 is way better than Jag, sorry to say. Jags kinda suck in GT3
´
👍
 
Anyone try to fight fire with fire? (i.e. race a GT40 against the GT40?)
 
That's like pitting crap against crap, it all still smells like crap.
 
Originally posted by Rat Bastid
With the way the AI cars knock me around when they can, I feel no remorse returning the favor. I got over that back in GT1. Not to mention the way they try to pin me against walls in this version! Freakin' Rediculous!!(Did I spell that right?)

i feel that esp in seattle when the g rails are right there or the forest one withe the tunnels... those fudder mukkers
 
vinkento, if you're talking about race GT40s, I would have to ask if you've actually driven one before...
 
So what if they're Fords? They won the damn Le Mans for a few years inbetween 1965-69, and they were unbeatable then, and they still are good cars!
 
The exact same car actually won two years in a row... Chassis number 1075 if I recall correct ;)
 
Originally posted by Flerbizky
The exact same car actually won two years in a row... Chassis number 1075 if I recall correct ;)

Exactly, the GT40 is one of fords best pices of engineering.
Well apart from the Sierra/Escort RS Cosworths, MKI/II escorts and maybe a faded Blue MKIII 1982 Ford Escort 1.6 *ahem*

I did the pro MR in a NSX type S zero and I was chasing the GT40 for most of the race, mainly because of its BHP advantage.

The XJ220 is a heavy car and in my opinion the GT40 is the better drive.

Although err I would have used the roadcar version.
 
Would anyone like to tell me who owns Jaguar?

...Ya that's what I thought retard!!!!
 
What the hell are you talking about??
 
He's an ingrate. Just smile and nod, smile and nod.

Yep, Ford owns Jaguar. Good boy.
 
!!!MaD PrOpS!!!

I hate that GT40 bizzatch as well. Nice Job!!!
 
Hmm. Another thread dug up by imbeciles.

Originally posted by Race Idiot The XJ220 is a heavy car and in my opinion the GT40 is the better drive.

If you don't understand what he said, he's not implying that the GT40 is faster than the XJ220. He's just saying it's nicer to drive, and I'd have to agree.
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Exactly, the GT40 is one of fords best pices of engineering.
Well apart from the Sierra/Escort RS Cosworths, MKI/II escorts and maybe a faded Blue MKIII 1982 Ford Escort 1.6 *ahem*

I did the pro MR in a NSX type S zero and I was chasing the GT40 for most of the race, mainly because of its BHP advantage.

The XJ220 is a heavy car and in my opinion the GT40 is the better drive.

Although err I would have used the roadcar version.

i dont know why yer havin' a spaz....the GT40 and the Jag 220 are both British inventions and were sold to the americans coz they cant make thier own decent cars...them the facts man

respect the GT40
 
sorry to shatter the dream but the GT40 was designed in Slough, England by British engineers in 1963...the V8 engine was american, but the body, chassis, brakes, wheels and everything else is British..
 
I'm sure you're VERY proud of that........ Having posted 3 times in nearly 30 minutes, creating a monologue.
What happened to "nuff said"? :rolleyes:
 
Back